test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

It feels like something was lost in transition, TR dmg.

majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
My dazing strike now crits higher then my lashing blade. Lashing blade for me has not increased in damage at all since leaving level 60, my at-wills dont seem much stronger either.

Comments

• Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    Have you unlocked 4? My Lashing hits over 100K.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options

Have you unlocked 4? My Lashing hits over 100K.

Yes, I moved it to rank 4 and see no difference, in fact it seems weaker at times, even with my greater vorpal back on. I rarely ever see it break a 40k crit even though it has something like 175% crit severity out of stealth.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Then again I run first strike. Many people believe it's a waist but I feel like it procs quite often, first contact with every new enemy and when I lead with Lash on contact it's all the proc i really need until cool down is over.
  • Options

Then again I run first strike. Many people believe it's a waist but I feel like it procs quite often, first contact with every new enemy and when I lead with Lash on contact it's all the proc i really need until cool down is over.

I am using first strike as well and my artifact weapon is first strike boosting. Huge hits and SOD and fun.
  • Options
    All I can say is your first contact has to be with Lashing, if you make contact with an at will or encounter before using it, it's going to strike at half. Right around what you're hitting at. Even the training dummies should verify this.
  • Options
    jonnybgamerjonnybgamer Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    things to keep in mind are; which area your in, if in a epic dungeon or icewind dale then the enemies you face have greater defense which lowers you dps, also some bug fixes like plague fire and demise have gone a real long way in taking away those large dps numbers we were used to in previous mod. the shadow of demise one i really didn't like as previously it was possible to get to proc on whole mobs with some of your powers. now it' only procs on one at a time. with other classes seeing huge increases in damage potential and the opposite happening to the tr many have change to other classes. i personally want to stick to the tr as i find it more engaging to play where your dodging and stealthing and trying to get into the best positions for the best results rather then just trying to figure out the best power rotation to repeat unendingly
  • Options

things to keep in mind are; which area your in, if in a epic dungeon or icewind dale then the enemies you face have greater defense which lowers you dps

Wrong due to the fact that a 90K Lash is a 90K Lash no matter how much DR the enemy has. The only difference in a T2 dungeon is that the stronger enemies won't go down with a one-shot 90K Lash because of the higher DR. They don't debuff you making your hit crit for half. I've Lashed the Dragon in ELOL for 135K before. Like I said, the only reason he's Lashing for half is because he's lashing again after first contact. A full lash needs to be the first contact of the engagement with that enemy.

• Options
    s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    i run first strike and the other passive buff which ignore opponent defense armor and also my feats, i'm also getting about 100K in damages too
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter