test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for Home

bwowmpbwowmp Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User
I'm trying to find a guild to call home, and thought I'd fly a flag here in the forums and see if anyone thinks they could help me out.

I am primarily an HR, level 70, IL of 2.7. I am more interested in PvP than PvE, and am pretty good at holding my own in Domination, GG, etc. That said, I am also very content running dailies, dungeons, etc as required for the benefit of my guild and/or to get the all-important loot and seals buried in the bottom of that chest. I work very hard IRL, so I play daily for 1-2 hours during the week, and generally for much longer intervals on weekends. NWO is my escape, and my guilt-free pleasure.

I was a member of one of the larger, very well-known guilds until quite recently (not naming any names here). I was given the boot last week for displaying the audacity to miss 3 days of grinding for the stronghold coffer due to a family member's medical situation.

So what am I looking for?

- PvP/PvE blend
- Happy, friendly members who are in it for the fun (and for destroying the opposition!)
- Adequate member base to make stronghold content relevant
- English language (primarily) and EST-timezone-friendly
- Healthy mix of serious goal-oriented gaming and laid-back fun
- Mature and drama-free player base

And what am I not looking for?

- Pure PvE focus
- Drama, immaturity, tantrums, self-centered egotists
- A 10-member guild...I really enjoy working on the Stronghold and would like for it to be relevant and viable
- Guild leaders and/or officers who are either slave drivers or generals of their own personal army
- Requirements which dictate that I make NW into a part-time job
- Poor organization and bad communication

While I do love running solo, playing PuG, and meeting up with friends for PvP and the like, I am most happy while working and playing within a guild. I truly love to have fun (why else would I be spending time online playing a game, right?) while working with like-minded folks toward a common goal. I really appreciate the ability to get help when I need it, and I love to help out others who have need of my bow and my blades.

If you think I might be a good fit with your crew, or if you have a suggestion as to where I might find my new home, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any and all help and/or feedback.

Comments

• drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Check out the Civil Anarchy thread. We have some serious PvPers and some serious PvEers... and some who are serious about both. We mix business with pleasure... meaning we joke around but when it is time to work... we work... then joke around right after the work is done.

We are not gigantic by any means... though our accounts are getting close to full. We now have about 30+ active players who are on daily.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance