test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch server being DDOS'd?

Comments

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    Goblin archer companion. Our stronghold needs some better security than those guards loafing around :p
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    valwryn said:

@kreatyve will probably light all the fireworks just as he sends them so they explode when we pick them up. >:)

Ummm.... 1) I'm a woman. And 2) That would be mean. I'm a nice person. I'll only light them first if you forget to say "Please". LOL.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • fishdo22fishdo22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    I cant log into Neverwither or Star trek online. so I guess the hole server got attacked. or sneezed on.
  • juleadreamjuleadream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    I blame Minsc. He Bull Charged the servers :P
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    putzboy78 said:

wylonus said:

i just want a new pet, Iron Golem please.

We are passed due for a Giant Frog. I want a giant frog that eats ioun stones and spits them out.

Giant Frog? I want a Beholder Tank that shoots Disintegration Rays out of it's tentacle things!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    I'm all for a Valindra companion summoning Wights. That would make SH PvP a real battle!
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User

I blame Minsc. He Bull Charged the servers :P

He pulled Boo off the wheel to go adventuring
  • lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

putzboy78 said:

wylonus said:

We are passed due for a Giant Frog. I want a giant frog that eats ioun stones and spits them out.

Giant Frog? I want a Beholder Tank that shoots Disintegration Rays out of it's tentacle things!
    you are quickly becoming my favorite mod

"we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • linaduinlinaduin Member Posts: 187 Arc User

kreatyve said:

valwryn said:

I demand FREE Fireworks for my lost playing time. ;)

Send me a mail in game when the servers come back up and I will find some fireworks to send you. :D

stabbath said:

So glad I finally got a girlfriend. I'd be miserable without this game tonight. Ok, i'm still wanting to play bad, but at least I have an almost good alternative.

You best not hope she see's that post.

Unless she is a RPGer too, then she will "get it"
    Then he is screwed

That was his Plan B.
  • porchearaintreeporchearaintree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    I want an elephant mount or defender!
  • e5cafl0wnee5cafl0wne Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    well at least its not the Beholder spell Jammer ship with the, " D'ont point that at my Planet Gun! "
  • thraexisthraexis Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Figures it was a ddos attack.
  • chevron14chevron14 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Anyone else having log in issues? I am clicking on the game and arc loads but the neverwinter login does not.
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    Same here... what is the issue?
  • loxlightloxlight Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

putzboy78 said:

wylonus said:

How about a Xorn that spits out fireworks?
  • rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    I wants a Flying Rocket Fireworks Mount! kreeeeeaaattttvyyy PLOX
    edited September 2015
    greyloche said:

thraexis said:

Figures it was a ddos attack.

it may be a DNS attack. when i try to do lookups on the different servers, or the gateway.playneverwinter.com none of the names can be resolved.

thats a really easy way to take down a LOT of stuff quickly.
    patch server is answering pings. So probably not DNS, so server is up and DNS is authenticating
  • alyrissaalyrissa Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    I vote for a sith Lord with dual lightsabers as the next companion
    rustlord said:

I wants a Flying Rocket Fireworks Mount! kreeeeeaaattttvyyy PLOX

That would be awesome too. :D
    kuI2v8l.png
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Yes yes, we need beholder mounts.

• sexatonsexaton Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    same

• urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    Still down

kreatyve said:

I was actually referring to the Acquisitions Incorporated video from PAX Prime, which I can't link here due to language. But look it up, because it's seriously funny (2 hours though though!)
    kuI2v8l.png
  • brafubrafu Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I don't know that its a DDOS attack since they probably would have figured that out awhile ago and wouldn't be looking for the issue. On their twitter they said they might have identified the issue and are looking into it.
  • saskdaddysaskdaddy Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Discussing moderation is prohibited on these forums.

• thraexisthraexis Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    lol

kreatyve said:

Mounts? we were talking about companions. For mounts I still need a Hell Boar for my dwarf.

• kominatchakominatcha Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    I don't want anything, just wanted to point out that the most recent issues always seem to happen on the weekend. That must be really tough on the network engineers, I have recently had to look into a career change due to the fact that being on call all the time really was very stressful and ruined any attempt at social life. While they do get paid I do hope everyone has a bit of compassion for what is involved at times like this. To get a call on a Saturday evening to head into work would really make the techs weary and sometimes its not just about the $$. Godspeed on a quick solution, I was really loooking forward to playing tonight!
  • kominatchakominatcha Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Umm, but if I was really to make a wish for what I want during this down time is a really cool and hot gamer babe to kick it with while the game is down?