test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guardians Of The Weave Looking for Members

Hello fellow adventurers! Guardians Of The Weave is looking for players to bolster our ranks. We were founded by a group of friends that have played D&D for years and are familiar with The Forgotten Realms from a lore perspective. Most of us are in our early to mid thirties with some twenty somethings thrown in the mix as well. The guild name refers to the now deceased deity of magic, Mystra.

Right now I seem to be the only active member, having left shortly after launch and telling of my return when mod 6 came out to catch up with the PC version (To which I played previously). Right now I'm still questing onward to 70 and looking for like minded laid back individuals to bring into the fold.

We are not a hard core guild, as previously stated we are all mature (mostly) adults that just want to play to have fun. I do dailies, kill dragons, dungeons, and a bit of pvp. I'm usually on a few hours every couple of days or so (a little more heavily if it's a day off). So if you're looking for a laid back guild to hang your hat and learn a bit about the lore of the world in the game you're playing, look me up.

My XB gamertag is WynterPhenix. So send me a message and mention Neverwinter Guild if you'd like to join or have any questions.