test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where do I find Marks of Power?

varakethvaraketh Member Posts: 8 Arc User
I'm looking to upgrade my Lantern of Revelation, however, I was surprised to find that the reagents I need in order to upgrade this Artifact--with the exception of one--cannot be purchased from the Wondrous Bazaar; I instead need to rely on the Leadership profession. I was wondering if there was any way to get the Marks of Power I need to upgrade my Lantern WITHOUT having to use the aforementioned profession. Aside from opening and perusing the professions window when I first heard about it from Knox when I got the "A True Professional" quest, I haven't thought about it since. I'd like to know if there is any other way to get the reagents needed without having to waste time on this profession. Any help is greatly appreciated!
He is Death Incarnate. He will never eat, he will never sleep, he will never stop.

Comments

• Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    On the auction house or as a random drop in the chest at the end of dread ring lairs.

I wouldn't buy them for more than 35k AD because the price seems to be all over the place. I also wouldn't bother buying the Greater Mark of Potency for it until the price change hits (they're dropping from 100k to 25k).
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    varakethvaraketh Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Thanks urabask. I was hoping there would be a better way to get what I need than to have to go through the tedious task of trying to level up Leadership to get them.
    He is Death Incarnate. He will never eat, he will never sleep, he will never stop.
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    You find them in Neverland... not Neverwinter. They are not guaranteed anymore when you run a DR mini-dungeon.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,255 Arc User
    Enchanted coffer from leadership,
    invocation bag,
    coffer of celestial Artifacts,
    coffer of Celestial Artifact Equipment.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    drkbodhi said:

You find them in Neverland... not Neverwinter. They are not guaranteed anymore when you run a DR mini-dungeon.​​

DR mini-dungeon did not drop blue Mark of Power before neither. It used to guarantee the purple one.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Apologies I thought they were asking about Greater Marks. The description of the mini-dungeon still states that you are guaranteed to get a specific Greater Mark at the completion of each dungeon.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    drkbodhi said:

Apologies I thought they were asking about Greater Marks. The description of the mini-dungeon still states that you are guaranteed to get a specific Greater Mark at the completion of each dungeon.​​

That was the time the blue Mark of Power worth N times of the Greater Mark of Power in AH. :)