test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Spotlight: Harpers Eloquence

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Our guild spotlight is on the guild comprised of active D&D players, Harpers Eloquence! Read their story here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9556643

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• veerwingveerwing Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    To all,

Thanks again guys for the Spotlight! We really appreciate it. Best of luck to the next guild out there on the selection!!!

Regards,

Trizdae Fae'Rynn
    Guild Leader, Harpers Eloquence
  • vaslaurvaslaur Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Support for all the people out there, and our awesome guild leader!
  • daedreemdaedreem Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    B)Thanks Dev's! Gotta wear shades... That spotlight is BRIGHT!!! B)
    Mom of 2 great kids, Slayer of Dragons!
    - I really enjoy Neverwinter on PC, and my Guild "Harper's Eloquence"!
  • sacdragonsacdragon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    It is good to see such a guild getting the acclaim they so rightly deserve! So glad to be a part of this amazing guild. The people, the atmosphere, and the sense of community... They can't be beat, no matter where you look! :)
  • cheyra#2730 cheyra Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I have been chatting off and on with Trizdae for some time now (he was even generous enough to take the time to help me out when I first founded my own guild, helping answer questions, and giving me such wonderful advice). Having met others from this guild, I can see that he is not the exception to the rule. This is a truly warm, and caring group of people, and a group that knows how to enjoy themselves. Many congratulations to you, Trizdae, and indeed, to all of Harper's Eloquence. You all certainly deserve it, and so much more! :)