test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stronghold siege score and problem

mark88arsitekmark88arsitek Member Posts: 28 Arc User
after i play siege pvp more than 50x. i want to ask question to dev and all the players :

- what is the minimum score if you lost in siege to get reward? ( i cant figure it out )
- Please remove BiS guild like absolute from the queue, let them queue against another BiS majority guild , if not it super unbalance especialy w their AP(action point) tap/drain and its ruining the siege, sometimes i grp w underdog, only me can confront them. but the rest my team is doing absolutely nothing to them , even 6 vs 1. because their tactics is just hold the node supply with 1 player or 2, any class of theirs bc they are BiS, so the underdog team wont be do any damage to them . and the underdog player dead like in 2 or 3 hit, i dont have chance to heal all of them. i wanna help new/underdog player bc This will BiS guild make underdog players to leave the game bc of the frustration.
- reduce the damage of catapult and dragon attack so the underdog team still have a chance to fight back. i say this to help new player/just 70 learning player to be have fun also. if not. there is a lot of player will leave this game. because of the frustration.

its all i can say atm.

Comments

• Options
    cyn15cyn15 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    200 points and you get rewards.
    Guild - Synergy, Australia
    SW - Lanfear, GWF - Krivnaar, OP - K'aathorn, DC - Allegria, CW - Mierin Eronaille
  • Options
    vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    nice i have 14 min match and get 140 points. win and no reward. half of winning team has no reward. cryptic are you joking or what?
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Nvm, the rewards were given just not listed.
  • Options
    edited September 2015

From my first experience it is obvious, if it was not already, these PVP guilds are just cheaters. 6000k health Hall before the match starts? Really?

this was probably already fixed with thursday patch, but exploit like this help them to gear up lionsmane at insane short times. Interresting thing is, they are already lords of pvp, dont need to use things like this, its probably case of things they usually do

• Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    I'm in absolute and run SHpvp with the guild. I a) don't know this exploit, and b) haven't been on a run where I've noticed our castle's HP suddenly zoom to 6000. I know we're not well liked by the community, but we're not evil scumbags intentionally, it just happens that way because we're all 3.5k plus and coordinate via teamspeak.

Tbh. We don't need to exploit.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    jonkoca said:

I'm in absolute and run SHpvp with the guild. I a) don't know this exploit, and b) haven't been on a run where I've noticed our castle's HP suddenly zoom to 6000. I know we're not well liked by the community, but we're not evil scumbags intentionally, it just happens that way because we're all 3.5k plus and coordinate via teamspeak.

Tbh. We don't need to exploit.

i know you from HR forum m and consider you as solid person. can you please instead of that "things just happens" oversee my new topic about suggestion to pvp guilds? really curious about what absolutes can answer

• Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Since I've only been a member of absolute for about a week... I can't really speak for absolute. All I can say is from being in the guild chat, and on the general teamspeak channel over the last couple of days in SHpvp, what's discussed is simply tactics and depositions of the toons in the instance, and not "hey everyone get your stamina drains on and use this new exploit I've found to bug us a sure win - mwa-ha-ha die pugs die" etc.

It's just a large, well run guild, with high membership gear and experience requirements who know how to pvp. I mean sure, I'm certain there are a few total psychos somewhere, but if there are, I've yet to meet them.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    of course i dont expect general guild rules - grab enchants
    of course i dont expect man-eaters people there

only little common sense above things
  • Options
    aristofanusaristofanus Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Well, guys - even 10 coordinated guild-mates will get victory against 100% pugs, not saying abt 20... Old problem of Domination - premades vs pugs is here again... just quilt if u see more 20 similar guildnames and u'll be ok
  • Options
    ashnnwashnnw Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I have seen the same issue on going, a few minutes into the game, we have taken Mid bases, and both upper, lower routes, and there SH is at 6k anyway, that's not even possible without an exploit/bug somewhere,

Then there is also the exploit/bug that leaves nodes immune, with no one or any NPC around, not sure how that is accomplished but it is happening alot, its just seems odd that it only occurs when Absolute, EOA, BLotus are in game, never see it occur with PUG vs PUG, could be a Bug, or exploit .
  • Options
    glorygemmglorygemm Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    650 point, PvP lost and NO REWARD...

WTF????
  • Options
    sharonioussharonious Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    ashnnw said:

Then there is also the exploit/bug that leaves nodes immune, with no one or any NPC around, not sure how that is accomplished but it is happening alot, its just seems odd that it only occurs when Absolute, EOA, BLotus are in game, never see it occur with PUG vs PUG, could be a Bug, or exploit .

I think that one's a bug? Since the catapults (and depots?) can get healed, which is stupid, it's not unreasonable to think they're picking up player buffs as well (also stupid).

I haven't noticed the immunity, but I'm a DC so even when I'm attacking a node I'm really just backing up a dpser, so I may just be unobservant.
  • Options
    mark88arsitekmark88arsitek Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    please gm. .fix the queue.. dont let pug agains bis at stronghold. .it will definitely ruin the game like dom and gg
  • Options
    revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    Na, ban the pugs instead imo. Everytime i puged SH pvp im geting grouped with clueless morons. Saw 8 ppl once trying to kill 1 BiS OP. Then i lost hope, its not the premades that makes u lose, its the majority of the pugs... : )