test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Oldschool D+D'er looking for a home..

Just installed this the other day and loving it so far. Have a bit of free time on my hands these days and what better way to use it than dungeon grinding in between dog walks. Lvl29 TR and hoping to find a active guild that can show me the ropes so I can give back. Thanks!

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Welcome to Neverwinter Zap!

We are a active U.S. time zone guild. We don't mind answering questions you may have while you level and have a active endgame crowd. Also at your current level you can join the regular dragon raids we are hosting in the new Strongholds!

Check out our recruitment post and see if we fit what your looking for!
  • cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    Hi there :)

Guild Medieval may also be of interest to you also. We are a very friendly and social guild of mature players. We are an international and multigame guild also :)

Our guild rules are very strictly no profanity, no exploits or cheats, no bullying or name calling.

You can find out some more information about us on our recruitment thread:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/513494/guild-medieval-maturity-fair-play-family-friendly

Or also on our website http://www.guildmedieval.com (this is also where you apply to join).

If you have any questions, feel free to add me ingame (@cbnia) and I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you have :)
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    Howdy Zzapmagi, sounds like you may be interested in our guild, Tyrs Paladium . Use that link to check out our Guild Rules and if you like those, fill out an application, which you can find here: Tyrs NW Application .

We are a casual guild with policies of no Exploiting, no Zerging and leave no one behind. We accept and have members of all levels and skills with no requirements on class, skills, powers or item levels. We emphasize haveing fun and playing together as a family.

Will be looking to hear from you soon.
  • vangiggsyvangiggsy Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    If you are interested in roleplay as well as game content check us out www.jaggeddaggers.com