test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Farming WoD question

I havent gotten around to WoD and think i heard something about normal and major heroics dropping refining items for equipment now, wondering id this is true, just as well, what other goodies does WoD offer since update?

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I've been dragon farming all day. Refining items dropping in plenty. I think all I've seen is artifact levelling stones. I've gotten three artifact belts and one blue piece of armor in another char type than my own. I haven't seen a legendary drop.. :( and only the one blue. but on the bright side I got the tiamat belt as one of the artifact pieces. Now I just need the neck piece.

Heroic farming has yielded nothing other than the standard.. nothing good at all. Ever before or after the update. I know it's possible to get better.. but I've never seen it.
  • randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    I don't know if that would apply, but I've saved ~220 encounter rewards (from dragons and heroics) from Mod 5 and opened them at once once Mod 6 was upon us. All of the drops had the regular dragonic enchantments, potions of dragon slaying, protection from dragons scrolls and dragon hoard coins stuff. There was one cheap green artifact belt (IIRC) and 3 or 4 basic green gear items level 61 (which was my level then). I don't remember anything huge in terms of enchantment stones to write home about. Maybe a few resonance ones.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    hah speak of the devil. I just got a cloak and a lost magic scroll (no idea what that does) on a heroic run. at level 70 with packets just won it awards level 70 gear and level 5 enchantments.
  • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    i had about 100 left over encounter rewards from mod 5, across 2 characters. i got 3 or 4 greater resonance stones, so that was nice. a couple of blue equipment drops. the rest were standard drops. i didn't go crazy farming before mod 6 either, so a lot of those were just regular dragon encounters(rothe valley etc)
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Ty for input guys! Prolly just level an alt lol and run dailys
  • silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User

I havent gotten around to WoD and think i heard something about normal and major heroics dropping refining items for equipment now, wondering id this is true, just as well, what other goodies does WoD offer since update?

I can confirm this to be true in Icewindale. Actually, every single encounter for me has dropped one.

Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    @silktrocity

Just started dales, i geuss ill stick to that one for now