test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question about Stronghold boons

urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
When I go to my the Stronghold part of my Boon Tab all boons are Greyed out.

Are they not active or do I have a problem?

Urlord

Comments

• Options
    wlinazwlinaz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    It's likely your guild doesn't have any boon structures built yet?
  • Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    In order to unlock boons, get guild hall lvl 4 ( or 5 can't remember the exact level) then build a boon structure.
  • Options
    fdsakhfduewhfiuffdsakhfduewhfiuf Member Posts: 604 Arc User

In order to unlock boons, get guild hall lvl 4 ( or 5 can't remember the exact level) then build a boon structure.

It's level 5.
  • Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User

It's level 5.

Okay

BTW, lvl 9 and 13 are boon lvl too ;)
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    And Rank 17 gives you the 4th Boon Structure of the 6 you can choose from.
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    BTW for the first boon, rank 1, you (your guild) have to dish out a measly 2.5 million AD, what a catch....
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    relkindxrelkindx Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Is there any way to tell exactly how much the boon is giving me?
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    Gonna piggyback on this thread to ask my own question about Stronghold Boons - are JUST the PVP boons active if you join a PVP match, or do you get the benefits of ALL of your categories of boons? There was some confusion about this in my guild earlier but I had no idea if it actually works that way.
  • Options
    jaotutjaotut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User

Gonna piggyback on this thread to ask my own question about Stronghold Boons - are JUST the PVP boons active if you join a PVP match, or do you get the benefits of ALL of your categories of boons? There was some confusion about this in my guild earlier but I had no idea if it actually works that way.

You get the benefits of all the boons you have chosen to be active. It's just like all the other campaign boons. PvP specific ones will only be in PvP, while the others are for all contents.
    Merlin - CW Merlyn - HR Psylocke - TR Black Widow - GWF

Have the gear and skills, but lack the friends to play with? Come and apply for Essence of Aggression. We have been here and strong since beta. (Immature, rude, and arrogant people will not be accepted)
  • Options
    cloudius1978cloudius1978 Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    You unlock a Boon plot to construct a Boon structure every 4 Guild Hall levels starting from GH5 - GH5, GH9, GH13 and GH17.

Guild leaders would probably have a roadmap planned out on which Boon structure(s) to prioritize based on the profile and needs of the guild members.
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    jaotut said:

You get the benefits of all the boons you have chosen to be active. It's just like all the other campaign boons. PvP specific ones will only be in PvP, while the others are for all contents.
    Thanks, that's what I thought, but I didn't really know enough about how the SH boons worked to dispute the assertion that they didn't work in PVP.
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    Thanks for all your answers and guidance