test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When was the last day to collect the free level and artifact from the rewards vendor?

majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
Topic. I should probably just collect now as I dont think I am gonna level any of my other classes yet but just in case.

Comments

• monkeytoes999monkeytoes999 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Sept 22 is the last day iirc
  • patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Yep September 22nd is the last day. I got mine for my Main TR, but hopefully I will get my Oathbound Paladain to a decent level before then so I can claim it on him as well. Currently lvl60 with him so I don't want to waste the free lvl.
  • blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    Since i have numerous char slots, i may just make some level 4's and go claim them just in case i ever want to play a HR or TR. just so i can have the extra artifact. and make a char for pvp build someday. Its there, might as well take advantage of it right?
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

• majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Yeah, I picked them up on all chars just in case.
  • msbegotngirlmsbegotngirl Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    If you collect your reward before the 22nd, can you still wait until after the 22nd to open the artifact box you claimed? Would it be best to wait until 70 to open, or is it set at the level you collected the reward at the claims agent?
  • blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    it doesnt matter, its just an artifact.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

• bagoatbagoat Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    The Artifacts you get to choose from are the same as you got from the early level Artifact quest (Lantern, Catalogue and that other one).
    Please be aware that the Free Level is awarded instantly upon claiming from the NPC.
    And last, but not least, HURRY, you're running out of time :D
    I already collected them. I just haven't opened the artifact box yet.

When/where/how do we get the new artifact weapons for lvl 70?
  • bagoatbagoat Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    In Spinward Rise, one of the Yellow Quest Line givers offers a quest that awards a cloak (non artifact) and your class artifact weapon. I forget which one but the quest is available after you complete the story line there.
    And maybe you already know and I missed it but once you hit 70, Sgt Knox offers a quest for the matching artifact off hand. "Something" Emissary is the name of the quest.
    Also, the Tyranny of Dragons campaign offers an artifact weapon. Post Mod 6, that now offers you a choice of the old lv 60 weapon or the new lv 70 one.
    Thanks! I have the ToD artifact main and an off from Tiamat. I've been hoarding refinement stuff for the next DR, and now I'm hoping I can get the new artifact weapons before then so I can upgrade those instead.

Also, once at 70, will the dungeons and shores and lol be back in my queue?

Sorry for totally derailing your topic Op!
  • s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    patsfire said:

Yep September 22nd is the last day. I got mine for my Main TR, but hopefully I will get my Oathbound Paladain to a decent level before then so I can claim it on him as well. Currently lvl60 with him so I don't want to waste the free lvl.

sigh...i wish i read this post sooner and i will spend zen for exp boost on my tr and dc to get the class artifact. omstead of just grinding and questing without the exp booster =(
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Well, not a super big loss, most people opened it right away at level 60, so they've got about 400K exp (about 2 hours of grinding). As for the free artifact, Rare Lantern is about 90K AD at the AH. Noticeable loss, but still passable.
    Post edited by randomdigits#2166 on
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Yeah, I opened it on all my alt characters that went going to 70 right away. So if and when I wanna get them to 70, they have that nice free level boost.