test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temporary acct ban after attack on servers?

If you've been temporarily banned from accessing NVW please list it here. I wasn't personally but my boyfriend was, so now my gaming partner is out! >:(

Does this have anything to do with the recent attacks? Can someone from ARC comment please?

Comments

• Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Well, you think maybe your BF did something to GET BANNED? Not that I am assuming he did, just that maybe he did something without noticing.

Inappropriate name? Language? Spamming? Bad sportsmanship? and so on....

They made reporting players a whole lot more comprehensive, so maybe just maybe he did something?

If not, then I have no idea. I have not personally had an issue.
  • Options
    ath3naautath3naaut Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    no issues here, thank oghma. Imagine live without neverwinter. what the heck would you do omg.
  • Options
    fluffy6977fluffy6977 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    This has been happening to at least half a dozen people. No rhyme or reason behind it. If it helps the one my GF's account received was apparently only a 24 hour. After several emails through customer care I managed to wrange this gem. You will need it if your Forum account is also banned (as my GF's was). It's the direct line to support from your email.

customerservice@perfectworld.com

They better release a statement about this, the complete radio silence on why it's happening and how to fix it is seriously disrespectful to the players. Moderators, Strum, can you guys get on the horn with the company and sort this out and post an announcement please? Far past time for it.
  • Options
    osostizzyoosostizzyo Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Still with this temp ban after doing nothing wrong.
    •*°••°*•Sak pasé•*°••°*•
    •*°••°*•HERB DOG.•*°••°*•
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Not to say you did anything wrong. But you ever notice how the people who DO stuff wrong are the first to say they DIDNT DO anything wrong? lol Just an observation from Real Life right there.

Once again, not saying this applies to you or anyone on here.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    If you have been banned, you will need to contact Customer Support. Nobody on these forums can help you here. Customer Service does not use these forums. Please file a ticket. Thank you.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.