test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Glitched redzone areas and overpowered dungeon mobs (especially Lostmauth's lair)

The mobs (enemies) do tons of damage... practically oneshotting everyone... including Gf...
Twin scorpions redzones in lostmauth also are glitched... and will either show in a different area and not actually hit there or not show at all like it usually did before. I hope this is able to be fixed as soon as possible.

Comments

• codher0codher0 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    I can promis you that none of the monsters hit hard Enough. In my opinion.
  • stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    codher0 said:

I can promis you that none of the monsters hit hard Enough. In my opinion.

lolin....while I don't disagree, you're trollin' a little here. Would be nice for the mechanics to be smoothed out, without invisible HAMSTER hitting you and the red soace being accurately laid out.

PS - I like really tough challenges, where you feel like you've both accomplished something and seperated from the pack as a skilled player, so I hear ya on the "not hitting hard enough" comment.
  • blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    Its back to where there needs to be teamwork in the group for the dungeon runs. Lack of teamwork and everyone gets wiped out. First its Tiamat, now its the dungeon runs. LOL. No ones ever happy. Before in dungeon runs everyone was all gung ho and all for themselves. Its about time its pushed back to being a team effort. Now everyone needs to stop being selfish and work together.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)