test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

is the server being attacked?

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
im being discoonected from game and trying to do some dungeons and nothing to be done

Comments

• Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Yes it is

Let's not spread his Twitter. He's just gonna keep doing it if people keep linking his Twitter, and it's obviously taking some time to track him down.

https://map.virustracker.net/​​
    Post edited by kreatyve on
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    They are this way unfortunately in a bad attempt to try to get Cryptic to change their minds about removing AD from leadership. This is it in a nutshell. Removing RAD from leadership is a poor idea that hurts every single person in the game. Because nothing else was changed to help the players at all, we only lose with that decision. And lose very big. Someone just finally had enough of the poor decision making on Cryptics part and decided to do something about it besides just quit. And it is affecting everyone of us, just like Cryptics decision will when they remove RAD from leadership. Cryptic made no for thought of their player base in that decision and whoever is doing this mad no for thought of all the players. Thus everyone has to suffer.
  • Options
    suxip01111suxip01111 Member Posts: 217 Arc User

They are this way unfortunately in a bad attempt to try to get Cryptic to change their minds about removing AD from leadership. This is it in a nutshell. Removing RAD from leadership is a poor idea that hurts every single person in the game. Because nothing else was changed to help the players at all, we only lose with that decision. And lose very big. Someone just finally had enough of the poor decision making on Cryptics part and decided to do something about it besides just quit. And it is affecting everyone of us, just like Cryptics decision will when they remove RAD from leadership. Cryptic made no for thought of their player base in that decision and whoever is doing this mad no for thought of all the players. Thus everyone has to suffer.

Also, if Cryptic reverse the decision to remove AD from Leadership now, it will look like they bow down to attackers. This means there is no way they're going to change their minds over this (not that they would have anyway).
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Just to make it easier to keep all the information in one place, please comment in this official thread rather than make a whole bunch of threads about the same topic. Thank you.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.