test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My friend got the wrong Level 70 Artifact Weapon

notelzahnotelzah Member Posts: 6 Arc User
I noticed there is to artifact weapons for level 70 devoted cleric. My friend ended up getting the one that had life steal in it. I was wondering how he can change that weapon to the one that has recovery. Please let me know how you can get this weapon exchanged I appreciate all your time

Comments

• kismetrickismetric Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I'm assuming you are referring to the artifact weapon from ToD campaign - my apologies if that isn't what you are speaking of. You can ask, but they won't exchange anything. They'll just tell you to pay more attention next time. On the plus side, you can always do the quests in Spinward Rise and get the Elemental Fire artifact weapon.
  • notelzahnotelzah Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    At the end of spinward Rise. Not the campaign. He went through the areas legitimately.
  • foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    @notelzah. For clerics, the weapon of fire has lifesteal and not recovery. Long ago we asked to fix this, but they kept it. next weapon of stronghold has recovery.
  • kismetrickismetric Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    AFAIK, there's only one per class. There's also the elemental fire OH artifact weapon for dinging 70. The selection of artifact weapons per class comes from SH. I don't recall what level the SH has to be to get them though. I want to say 16, but I'm not sure.
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    GH has to be 16 and marketplace has to be 8. You wont see any guilds there until next year.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance