test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

WHAT Did You Do To This Game?? This Is a Joke right??

So, even thought the grind to get to level 70 was long and boring i still managed it thru a few 2xp and a lot of azures. but here i am level 70. so que up for my 1st dungeon que for 3 different 1600il dungeons. takes literally 20 minutes to find one then when i find one its always with just 1 or 2 people cause everyone else quit. this went on for about 3 hours 20 minutes to find a dungeon and then just to get n it with no one in it OR i finally find a dungeon and the 5 of us just give up after a while like everyone else did. just ran valindras and 1 guy left after about 20 minutes so 4 of us sat there and were just talking for about 20 minutes til it finally got us a 5th. in that time we all were saying how CRAZY hard the dungeons are now. mind you before mod 6 i was a 19.4k gs player now i sit at 2400il and i think that is pretty high already. every single person that was in there with me in every dungeon i played was HIGHER then 2200il which is like 20k+ gear score on old terms and we were getting absolutely destroyed. we all couldnt figure out why the dungeons are so hard. i have yet to complete one out of 8 tries now due to evey thing i just mentioned. every single person i have played with so far at least 100 has said the same its just too crazy right now. how can we get better gear if we cant even beat the dungeon to get it??? plus there are a TON OF THINGS broke in the game right now that make it even harder!

Lets start by taking a look at all the broken or crazy stat number things i have seen that make no sense so far.....

1. healing potions. how do you give is like 40k more hp but only make superior healing potions heal for 2k more??? and on top of that there is a bug with the potions and the stones of health that id say 25% of the time i use them in battle they act like they been used start the cooldown timer and never heal me!!

2. the power stat!! in mod 5 i had about 9800 power and sat close to 60% damage increase. now i have over 14k power and i have 35% damage increase???? this cant be right , right?? 3500 critical strike gives me a 8% crit chance??? no way, right? why are thse numbers so screwed up!! this has got to be a bug correct???

3. life steal. you pretty much destroyed it and regen. regen i didnt care for too much anyway but i have 4440 life steal yes 4400 and that is only 9.8% chance!! i mean come on. give us a small break!

4. the tyranny of dragons 2nd & 3rd boons in thr last set are STILL broke and on top of that the 4th boon in the dreadring campaign the shadow touch one that is "suppose" to give me a chance to do 20000 damage dosnt work. or at least i have NEVER seen it proc and i even tried sitting hitting the training dummies for 10 minutes straight..... never proced so i beleive this is broke as well or the chance is .000000001% literally!

5.im a tr and i was well aware of the broken sod and never abused that in mod 5 i ran vorpal most of the time. i understand you fixed it and im all for that but why do our at wills no longer proc sod!!! this was never m,entioned anywhere and is not in the tool tip!! it says all damage but yet the at wills dont proc it and now it can only hit 1 target in an aoe power and the tooltip states none of that. please tell me this at will sod not procing is a bug??? cause duelist fury sod is our main source of damage. on top of that you even killed the cw class with the spell storm nerf as well as other things.

6. how are the ensorcelled mulhorand weapons better then artifact weapons!!!!!!
i know you guys love to have us feed rp in to artifact equipment so tell me how a purple level 70 weapon has THE SAME weapon damage as a level 70 artifact weapon??? better stats as well! the artifact weapons need a HUGE buff!
why would i spend tens of millions of rp and marks to upgrade a artifact main hand or off hand to level 70 when it is not as good or just about the same as the mulhorand weapons??? on top mof that what did you do to the bonus on the main hand!! it use to be like 10% more damage for most of my at wills now it is 2%??? 2% is not even noticeable AT ALL. if i did a 20k hit that would be 400 more damage on an enemy with 300k hp....wow!

7. the quest in dread ring that allows you to choose which greater mark you want is broken!!! already! or maybe i did something wrong?? it told me i had a choice between a greater mark of union, power or stability and told me to choose the area i wanted to go to that provided that mark. so i wanted power so i choose dread spire so thats what it said to do. that was my reward. but, when i finished it i never got a greater mark of power!! i got a blue resonance stone! i know im not the only one with that issue cause a bunch of people were chatting in zone about it asking if anyone else got ripped off.

the numbers in this game just seem completely out of whack right now! 14k power only 35% dameage increase, 3500 crit strike only 8% crit chance??? but yet you make the enemies hit 10x harder with like triple the hp but lower ALL of our damage output!!

so far being level 70 has just made me frustrated and not want to even play. talkes forever to find a dungeon then when you do you cant even beat it. i know it has been done but its just too hard. something is wrong and i dont know what it is.

like i said from talking to every player so far in game in dungeon we all feel this way.

i know how to play, im very good and very well geared. 2400il right now i thing is very strong especially when you have a team of 5 players with all 2200+il in a 1600il dungeon that it takes us an hour to get to the boss and not beat it with 20 downs each.

im all for making the game more of a challenge but this is just a nightmare! if 5 well geared high il players can barely beat a 1600il dungeon then what are we suppose to do?? i mean its kinda hard to even get any better at this point even with better gear. i already have all rank 9s+ , 4 artifact 2 of them legendary, 5 purple companions, e.t.c. it should not be THIS hard!

i love this game, have 4 characters all level 60 now 1 lvl 70 and i cant stand to see it like this. this cant be what you guys had planned cause if it is the future dont look bright.

there is way more stuff bugged/glitched right now that i didnt mention in this thread cause im too tired and cant think of it all, sitting in valindras tower waiting for 2 more players for 45 mins just fried my brain....'

But, if you guys have encountered any issues i haven't listed here please feel free to list them.

maybe its just me, maybe i just suck...... but always contribute with the most damage to my team even now over higher level gwfs.

maybe its just the players i played with the over 100 of them..., maybe they all just suck. but for as high as il as they had i dont know.

ive played thjis game long enough to know they knew how to play their classes and i know how to play mine.

but maybe we all just suck now..... but at 2400+ il i find that hard to believe since thats a pretty high number and had no issues at 19k+ gs in mod 5 destroying dungeons.

maybe im the only one with theses issues but from all the players i talked to i know thats not the case.

but hey this is MY opinion as a player and fan of the game with over 3000 hours played!

Check me out on YouTube youtube.com/user/TheRealAssistMan or by googling or searing The Assist Man on YouTube.
youtube.com/user/TheRealAssistMan

Comments

• theassistmantheassistman Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    oh and by the way i have spent $100's on this game like alot of you as well and would like to spend more cause i enjoy the game. even just bought vip, but at this state i just cant..

so many bugs for so long that take for ever to correct and i think we have all had a lot of patience with this game so if these are bugs which i have to think they are please dont takes weeks and months to fix them, PLEASE.

with so many other big title games being released in the next 2 months fix this game so we can retain a lot of the player base. i want this so the game stays alive and well as well as you do cause i enjoy it like you enjoy making it for us and earning money from us.

on a bright side the game looks and feels 10x better! the lad has been decreased alot. the new zones have great graphics and look much better and every thing runs smoother so props to you guys for that looks amazing.

i know this was a long read but i think alot of you guys share the same feelings as me and i just decided to speak up like i always do cause that is what i do, if you disagree thats fine im just sharing my thoughts maybe 2400il is just not good enough but then what is???

Check me out on YouTube youtube.com/user/TheRealAssistMan or by googling or searing The Assist Man on YouTube.
  • eroticdoomeroticdoom Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    I tried to get in to a 1600 dungeon to at least try but gave up waiting i have a 2.3k CW who is a support build rather than dps but even I notice that spellstorm feels weaker now . totally agree on lifesteal as I have around 4k and the % to proc is awful ( luckily chaotic growth save me more ).

I'm waiting for more of my guild to level up to 70 so we can try and figure out how to beat the new dungeons , I'm still in the 61 gear from WoD so be nice to get some better gear and as I don't pvp the glory sets are out of my reach.

Love the game and enjoy the challenge.... need a double refine day soon.
    " I reject your reality and substitute it with my own "
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    I dont get it, is this a troll post or not?

Low amount of 70s, everyones "gs" is equivilant to like 9k old terms vs new content. And most importantly no dbl RP yet, so many unleveled equipments.
    And of course ppl donr know dungeons enough to exspect success without mics atm
  • eroticdoomeroticdoom Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Lot more level 70's than you think just not a lot doing dungeons :p.
    " I reject your reality and substitute it with my own "
  • mikeyfliesmikeyflies Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Almost all stats now scale (until *really* high levels) at a rate of 400 points = 1 %. This changes many balances and trade-offs we had in the old curve based system. I believe recovery and armor penetration are 200 = 1% which still seems to mean you need more. The tyranny of dragon boons used to be 200 points and have been boosted to 400 - unfortunately the scaling is such that this usually means that we end up receiving less % benefit.

I have managed to finish a few dungeons now but wow are they hard. If anything goes wrong it will almost always spell disaster as everyone needs to be firing on all cylinders for things to work at our current levels.

Lifesteal is rather painful now when you get unlucky for sure. I haven't noticed my control wizard being that much weaker but some of the enemy control resists are ridiculous. What is the point of having control powers when they last 1/4 second or so??

Yeah the dread ring quests are a total joke now. Pay to get access for likely a garbage reward ... this is terrible. I went through 30 of the star metal gauntlets and did not receive a single greater mark :(

I'm also at a bit of a loss as to how to continue to progress on my CW :/
  • presidentkhanpresidentkhan Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Seek help

I tried to get in to a 1600 dungeon to at least try but gave up waiting i have a 2.3k CW who is a support build rather than dps but even I notice that spellstorm feels weaker now . totally agree on lifesteal as I have around 4k and the % to proc is awful ( luckily chaotic growth save me more ).

I'm waiting for more of my guild to level up to 70 so we can try and figure out how to beat the new dungeons , I'm still in the 61 gear from WoD so be nice to get some better gear and as I don't pvp the glory sets are out of my reach.

It takes a very long time just to find one. i actually got a level 68 cw as well and love it but my good spellstorm is much weaker now easily a 30% decrease in overall damage. reneagade is still the best though ;)

I dont get it, is this a troll post or not?

Low amount of 70s, everyones "gs" is equivilant to like 9k old terms vs new content. And most importantly no dbl RP yet, so many unleveled equipments.

And of course ppl donr know dungeons enough to exspect success without mics atm

Sorry man your post seams more of what you call " a troll " then mine. you really think i would type all that if i didnt mean it and it seams you dont read it at all. 1st of there are 1000s that are 70 already like the guy under you has pointed out. equivalent to 9k??? you must be joking. with my gear i can only possibly move up a few hundred more total il score so very close to max as it is. dbl rp wont mean anything really if you read the point i made about the artifact weapons being worse then the mulhorand weapons even at full legendary which is very difficult to get. ive played and beat lostmauth, epic spiders and the skirmish over 500 times i know the dungeons very well. its not the dungeons that are the issues its the nerfing of our damage output and the crazy buffing of the enemies. also, further proving you didnt read what i said we all had mics cause i said i sat there and talked to the other 3 guys at the campfire for nearly 30 mins while we never got a 5th player to spawn in and wind up all quiting.

Almost all stats now scale (until *really* high levels) at a rate of 400 points = 1 %. This changes many balances and trade-offs we had in the old curve based system. I believe recovery and armor penetration are 200 = 1% which still seems to mean you need more. The tyranny of dragon boons used to be 200 points and have been boosted to 400 - unfortunately the scaling is such that this usually means that we end up receiving less % benefit.

I have managed to finish a few dungeons now but wow are they hard. If anything goes wrong it will almost always spell disaster as everyone needs to be firing on all cylinders for things to work at our current levels.

Lifesteal is rather painful now when you get unlucky for sure. I haven't noticed my control wizard being that much weaker but some of the enemy control resists are ridiculous. What is the point of having control powers when they last 1/4 second or so??

Yeah the dread ring quests are a total joke now. Pay to get access for likely a garbage reward ... this is terrible. I went through 30 of the star metal gauntlets and did not receive a single greater mark :(

I'm also at a bit of a loss as to how to continue to progress on my CW :/

i see that but thats ridiculous. you dont think it is?? you dont think having 12,000 power only being a 30% damage increase as opposed to the old system where 12k power would give you over a 70% damage increase a problem?? especially with the enemies having triple the hp? also, armor pen scales at 100 per 1%. my RI right now is 44% which is from what ive read is enough to ignore 90% of the enemies in the game. yes the dungeons are crazy hard but too hard especially for well geared players. 5 2200il+ players playing a 1600il dungeon should not have those issues to
    the point where i see people come on and just quit out in a few minutes after it takes so long to find a game if you dont have a full team. yes the control powers are almost useless now. the lifesteal number is just crazy. just to get 20% life steal chance you have to stack 8000 life steal! how are we suppose to do that?? i have rank 8 and 9 darks in all my slots including in 3 of my stone slots and i still dont have even half that lol. i started leveling up my cw 1st got it to 68 and gave up its still good just not no where near anymore. its more of a buffing unit for team play now with chaotic magic and debuffs. i went through 60 star metal gauntlets just to get the eye of lathander artifact got it and its bound to me cant even sell it! and no i got no greater marks as well. but i did finish the dread ring campaign and even got all the boons from it and yeah still dont help especially with the one i mentioned being broken.

I think you are overreacting for the most part tbh. T1s aren't that hard and they are perfectly balanced in my opinion. Obviously you will have trouble beating valindras tower with a pug, but you should be joining a guild and running with them anyway. If you can't beat it with a guild then you are all gearscore and no skill.. My only complaint about t2s is the fact some of the adds hit for an insane amount of damage, but that might be because I'm under geared.

I do agree that potions should heal for more hit points

I do agree greater marks shoud be guarenteed on those days, but cryptic changed it when mod 6 released on PC for some reason.

maybe i am. i have a guild we are all top geared players that know what we are doing. we would clear lostmauth in 12 mins and beat epic temple of spiders in 16 mins when we farmed it in the good ol days when drops were worth something lol. trust me i know how to play and the players even the random ones from talking to them knew what they were doing as well. its hard to stay alive though when you get 2 shot by everything and the potions barely work and barely heal you. for instance my average dps in lostmauth every game was 12-15mil damage but its not about personal stats i like having good teams to do fast runs. so my 1st valindra i played yesterday after we attempted the boss and failed then everyone quit had a 2200 pallodon, 2200 cleric, 2450 gwf, 2580 gwf and me at 2311 tr. the final score board seen me have 40 mil damage while the 2 gwfs who were higher geared then me had 32 and 34 so i think we all played well but then maybe they should be better then me right? i thought the gwf was the king in this mod. the potions are just insane and need to be adjusted. crazy thing about the greater marks is that the quest said it was your choice which one you wanted meaning it is guaranteed it said it right on the quest when i accepted it. kind of a shady move but this has been going on for a while now with this game.
  • eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Welcome to mod 6! Though I'll be honest, if these nerfed instances are too hard you guys would have been in for a world of pain if you played Mod 6 on the PC.
    Basically the path to follow is beat the first few bosses (if you cant beat end boss) collect your seals, rinse and repeat. I ran a ton of 2/3 boss runs when mod 6 first dropped on PC. It was a nightmare, but as time rolled on I bought the next tier seal gear. Get your T1 blues, beat the first two bosses, hope for some purples, save your seals, buy the T2 purples, rinse and repeat.
    eion311 said:

Welcome to mod 6! Though I'll be honest, if these nerfed instances are too hard you guys would have been in for a world of pain if you played Mod 6 on the PC.
    Basically the path to follow is beat the first few bosses (if you cant beat end boss) collect your seals, rinse and repeat. I ran a ton of 2/3 boss runs when mod 6 first dropped on PC. It was a nightmare, but as time rolled on I bought the next tier seal gear. Get your T1 blues, beat the first two bosses, hope for some purples, save your seals, buy the T2 purples, rinse and repeat.

Man tell me about it i cant imagine how people still played on pc if it was worse. yeah i seen a lot of people doing that we would be the 1st boss then everyone would quit and im sitting there like wtf??? lol But, that only further proves my point unfortunately on how difficult they have made it due to the fact that people are purposely leaving dungeons cause they know they cant beat the boss. seems im sure the developers werent saying when they made it "hey lets make it so hard that everyone knows they cant beat it and quit til they get better gear" lol but the struggle is real. the dameage output i can deal with just makes you have to play better and be more skilled but the hp increase on the enemies and how much damage they do to you is insane. especially when a "superior" potion only heals you for like 10% of your hp..... i wonder why??? ;)
  • pedsnurse2012pedsnurse2012 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I agree with OP with all of the concerns with the new mod. I have a lvl 70 CW and a lvl 70 SW. The TT nerf really crippled the SW. Thankfully it appears that we no longer generate the threat we used to. The CW spell storm change is noticeable but CW seems very powerful overall. However I know that the TR really took a dive this mod. It would be nice if the devs would balance the classes instead of such extremes. Oh well wishful thinking...

I think that the potion and health stone glitch is awful. Getting a cool down on a potion that I didn't get to use is very insulting. The dread ring quest glitch sucked. My item score is 2100 on the CW and I was around 17k GS in mod 5. I know it's mediocre compared to others however it completed the content fine as I stockpiled zen and RP. Anyhow it's concerning to me if the high GS ppl can't clear content. I hope that changes are made soon. I really enjoy this game but I'm frustrated with all the new changes.
  • pedsnurse2012pedsnurse2012 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    "The sheer fact you talk about doing 12 min lostmauth runs and 16 min temple of the spider runs shows to me that you have no skill in this game" diabolic- I don't think that stroking your epeen is needed in this post.

I question your sanity since you think the t1 are perfect as is

I agree with OP with all of the concerns with the new mod. I have a lvl 70 CW and a lvl 70 SW. The TT nerf really crippled the SW. Thankfully it appears that we no longer generate the threat we used to. The CW spell storm change is noticeable but CW seems very powerful overall. However I know that the TR really took a dive this mod. It would be nice if the devs would balance the classes instead of such extremes. Oh well wishful thinking...

I think that the potion and health stone glitch is awful. Getting a cool down on a potion that I didn't get to use is very insulting. The dread ring quest glitch sucked. My item score is 2100 on the CW and I was around 17k GS in mod 5. I know it's mediocre compared to others however it completed the content fine as I stockpiled zen and RP. Anyhow it's concerning to me if the high GS ppl can't clear content. I hope that changes are made soon. I really enjoy this game but I'm frustrated with all the new changes.

yeah i forgot all about the tt nerf as well another to add to the list of things that screw our damage output and add to the enemies. there is no balance really. its "players say this is op" ok lets kill it to the point its not viable anymore. a joke and yes the potions are crazy not only do they barely work they barely heal you.

The sheer fact you talk about doing 12 min lostmauth runs and 16 min temple of the spider runs shows to me that you have no skill in this game. For 1 I ran 5-7 min eLoL with my guild and that's how broken it was. 2 the fact you think doping fast dungeons that provide no challenge is fun then you need to have a reality check lol

I think t1s are perfect. They aren't super hard where you can't beat it, but they arent so easy that you can just blow through the dungeons in 15 mins even though you have no teamwork. T2s are really hard right now until double refinement and I get my boons but they are still doable with a team of people who know what they are doing. Honestly though once we get close to bis like in mod 5 then these dungeons will be easy again

im just not gonna even give you a valid response since it takes longer then 5 mins to run through elol without enemies even present let alone then what you having to kill them all and 3 bosses. 5-7 mins lmao good one. even the BEST guilds i seen do this did it in about 10 mins cause i seen them and played in some of the runs. people like you are ridiculous telling players they have no skill. i have NEVER been out damaged by another tr and have hours of gameplay to prove that. does that say im better then anyone? no. it just proves that i know what im doing hence "having the skill" to know how to play my class and build it right. got some videos of these 5 minute lostmauth runs?? no dont answer that cause thats like you having video proof that aliens live on earth.......it dont exist.

"The sheer fact you talk about doing 12 min lostmauth runs and 16 min temple of the spider runs shows to me that you have no skill in this game" diabolic- I don't think that stroking your epeen is needed in this post.

I question your sanity since you think the t1 are perfect as is

thank you. took the words out of my mouth on both responses.

we ran lostmauth in 7 mins easy with a dps cleric, 2 gwf, tank, plaguefire glitch rogue everyday. Getting 6-7 runs during dungeon delves. We just don't fight anything we don't need to and dps down the bosses in like 10 seconds. Killing lostmauth before he goes into his second phase etc lol

Jeez it would turn into 5 min runs with 2 rogues lol

so you used glitches.... that explains it. still wanna see the 7 minute runs. but the topic of this thread was to talk about the issues not say how good you are. so please comment on that thx.

Also in regards to sw. My guild member beat epic temple of the spider earlier as a SW and did 145m damage with no wipes. So they definitely more viable than ever Lols.

CW are honestly the most important class in the game. They dish out a decent amount of dps and have the best crowd control and buffs.

Also they won't change the difficulty. They already change the dufficulty like 3 times now to make it easier and now quite oa bit of the pc players think the content is too easy and the General consensus is that the content difficulty is just right.

Hence the reason why 90% of the player base from pc is gone and 80% of the player base is gone from the xbox then huh. they got it soooo right that only 10% of the players still play on the pc. Food for thought.
  • valydorvalydor Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Lol, Wipe after wipe doesn't seem like fun to me. Some people like to get shat on over and over again, I'm not one of them. The problem is that there is no way to get the gear required to even come close unless u pvp for t1.

Your points are pure irrelevant and ignorant, because double refinement hasn't even started and you don't have your boons. I bet you never even tried the dunheons in a strong premade group, because you have no friends.

If they made the dungeons easy like mod 5 then I'm done with this noob catering game and I'm going league of legends

double xp is irrevalant now that my mulhorand weapons are better then artifact weapons like i stated in the post. actually, i have all 8 boons in tyranny of dragons, 100% completion of dread ring already and all the boons and half of sharandar done already in 1 day. but carry on you keep making yourself look more awesome ;)

I have formed premade dungeon groups the last 2 days and cleared every t1 dungeon multiple times. I have a full t1 set.Yes they are challenging, they should be, steam rolling through castle never in 25 mins or less was getting boring. The problem now is, everyone is looking at there item level and seeing it above 2000 and thinking they are "well geared"..there not. Just because you were Bis mod 5, does not mean your well geared now, there is only a very small portion of the community that could even be considered close to well geared only a few days into mod 6. Kind of like the people who had 20k gear score but had all the wrong stats and bad builds in mod 5, this is current majority.

The stats are scaling this way to account for future content. It is VERY frustrating to try to make groups for dungeons, i have had to start specifically stating that you must be wearing lvl 70 gear, the eternal set for example is a very nice leveling and lead into t1 dungeons, the fact that i still see the majority of people trying to run dungeons with 40k health and tier 2 lvl 60 gear is BAFFLING, i am starting to realise just how stupid the human race has become.

The blue t1 rings are better stat wise than my double socket personalized archmages rings...THIS SHOULD SAY IT ALL.

p.s I LOVE how life steal works now.

i can 100% agree with you on that. but what is top item levels now? cause my calculations put me very close to them already maybe a 400 points ish off. i mean i can calculate the armor and stuff i can get and they would only take me up a few hundred and then a few more hundred for artifacts and enchantments and stuff so what is it? cause when i was 19.2 gs i started out at about 1900il. now i am 2400 but like i said i maybe see a few hundred points away from the most i can see. also, what t1 rings do you speak of that are better then personalized archmages rings? cause the alliance ones i see from the seal vendor are not better then mine.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Diabolic, you make some relevant points worthy of consideration. However, it's wrapped in such rude, trolling & just plain offensive language that your point is mostly missed.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    Guys, the new content raised the level cap and made the game more challenging again. Things are indeed different, and people need to adjust to the new stat curves, gear and dungeon difficulties. In addition, the T2 bosses have been given some new tricks, so they're no longer a cake walk. But flaming each other back and forth isn't going to help. Per the rules:

Flaming and/or Trolling
    You may not post content which contains insults to other users or Perfect World Entertainment Staff, are specifically made to create undue discontent on the forums, disturbances in forum threads, pick fights or otherwise promote unfriendly conversation.

Try to keep the next thread more constructive.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
This discussion has been closed.