test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do you /ignore a player in the xbox client?

it would seem the spammers have come to the xbox client in force!!! and I need a way to ignore them, because "reporting" them doesnt appear to work....nor does opening there xbox profile and muting them in chat. any solutions?

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    You need to choose BLOCK on their profile - then close the game properly (menu/quit NW on the xbox main page)
    Then log back in to the game.

Be warned it will only work for THAT DAY as they create new profiles every day.

Personally I've turned off the trade channel completely & that blocks about 80% of it.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    chadblodgettchadblodgett Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    they REALLY need to come up with a way to ignore players in-game, but thanks for the tip.
  • Options
    nullvaluepointnullvaluepoint Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    if (player.ingorecount > 100) then
    player.setmute(true)

You're welcome Arc.
  • Options
    fastandfrivolousfastandfrivolous Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    I accidentally borked my messages window a couple of months ago, so the only thing I see in the lower left is system messages (which is about 99% "player BLAZESWAG420YOLO got a Talking Catfish mount from a Mithril Cardboard lockbox" etc.)

All things considered it isn't too bad playing deaf and mute, but I do apologize to anyone trying to coverse while I wander around oblivious.
  • Options
    jody095jody095 Member Posts: 90 Arc User

I accidentally borked my messages window a couple of months ago, so the only thing I see in the lower left is system messages (which is about 99% "player BLAZESWAG420YOLO got a Talking Catfish mount from a Mithril Cardboard lockbox" etc.)

All things considered it isn't too bad playing deaf and mute, but I do apologize to anyone trying to coverse while I wander around oblivious.

LOL