test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

50% off ANY dye pack 'Coupons' Question

zululazulula Member Posts: 38 Arc User
edited September 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I received a coupon from the Celestial Bag of Refining from Invocation this morning for 50% off ANY dye pack in the Zen Store (this is clearly stated on the coupon), and yet, it will not let me purchase bottles of Black dye from the store at the discounted rate...am I missing something??? Please enlighten me...
Post edited by zebular on

Best Answers

• oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Black dye is not a dye pack. Dye packs are the ones that have multiple colors. I dont know why it matters but it does for the coupon.
  • rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    Answer ✓

Black dye is not a dye pack. Dye packs are the ones that have multiple colors. I dont know why it matters but it does for the coupon.

This is the correct answer. The only items that the dye pack coupon applies to are the ones that are under the 'dye packs' category in the Zen market.

Answers

• mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    Try moving it to another slot in the bag. that worked for me
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    The coupons can bug out, so you have to purchase carefully. I get them to work by closing all the open windows. Then start fresh, open inventory, right click on the coupon, use coupon (it opens the zen store) then go from there. When you hit the purchase button, make sure to apply the coupon again.

For some reason if that doesn't work for me, I relog and do the same procedure and then it will work.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    They had a 90% all dyes sale some time back - I should have bought more then...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Keep an eye onthe AH - someone dumped a load of black dye a month or so ago at under 1000 AD each - I picked up something like 20 of them.