test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Isn't daily 10 conquerer shard's too low?

dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
As the name suggests 10 daily conquerer shards is a tiny drop in a big big ocean.PVP stage on the game is coming and we barely started PVP buildings.We couldnt even build the barracks because it almost cost us the entire shard pool we have since the SH came online.I mean we can farm influence with 5-10 alts without a problem but farming conquerer shards with low alts is almost impossible in this game's PVP state. Can you make conquerer shard quest maybe hourly or drop like those NCL rewards.Hell I am game even if it is buyable with Grym coins

Comments

• Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    I agree... considering that only about 7 or 8 of us enter PvP often... let alone win a match... lol.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Completely agree with this!
    Having a non-pvp boon structure require this as a contribution is ill thought through as it is, but the ability to acquire the shards is woefully insufficient for many. The need for them will not in anyway entice more players onto the pvp arena in it's current state. Significant work and lets be honest intellectual/emotional investment from the company is needed there.
    Attaining more shards/more often/or via different means...see grym coins, would go a long way to making this more reasonable.
    To not reconsider this will lead to a non-pvp'centric boon structure only being progressed to a meaningful level by the bigger pvp guilds
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    I'd throw my hat in the ring saying Conqueror Shards are kinda hard to come by given the state of PvP Domination and such...

Some sort of review/change, would be quite welcomed for those of us trying to upgrade the Barracks!
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    +1 triple it! And distribute similiar like Influence:
    10 for a first win, then 8, 6, 4 and finally 2.
  • Options
    sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Another option might be to go the way of influence with the boon structure offering additional quests for the conqueror shards.
    Our guild hasn't quite built it's first boon structure yet, so I'm not sure that it was something that made it over from preview, but it would also help
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance