test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

login issues....

cartmanpwnedcartmanpwned Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2015 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
Hello, iv logged off a few min ago and now when i try to log in again the luncher is stuck on "connecting..." and after a few min of waiting it says it has problems connecting to the proxy server... i donnu what happend i didnt touch anythng or change anything.... suddenly it came up
what should i do?
does anyone else has this lately in the last hour?
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• dwarf75dwarf75 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    same here bro
  • johnsandman1johnsandman1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    same for me
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I let Andy know there might be an issue. If any of you have it resolve on it's own, please let me know so I can update him. Thanks.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ankabird1ankabird1 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Yeah same there,
    Fisrt i hae heavy lag in game . Sitting in PE was 3k ping *.*
    Then relaunched game and unable to patch for time. So went to surf :neutral: :
  • rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I'm having trouble connecting to ANYTHING involving Neverwinter right now - the patch server, the gateway, the forums, everything. Since it was JUST Neverwinter being weird, on a hunch I connected to my VPN and suddenly I'm getting SOME connectivity... it's the only way I was able to post here. I have no idea what the issue is, though.

I'm in Norway and the VPN is located in the US for reference.

Edit: Seems to be working fine now. No clue what was going on.
  • karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Got hard laggs and then disconnected from the game. I try now to get back in but it seems the login server doesn't answer my request.

Edit: okay i could enter my account now. laggs seems to be gone.
    Edit 2: Okay forget what i said, the laggs are pretty heavy i pushed 7 to mount and i got several times the explosion animation from my nighmare horse and wobbling around the ground without touching the WASD.
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • blamecharlesblamecharles Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    karakla1 said:

Got hard laggs and then disconnected from the game. I try now to get back in but it seems the login server doesn't answer my request.

Edit: okay i could enter my account now. laggs seems to be gone.
    Edit 2: Okay forget what i said, the laggs are pretty heavy i pushed 7 to mount and i got several times the explosion animation from my nighmare horse and wobbling around the ground without touching the WASD.

Same here, was in ECC and died well before 1st boss, was put at the last boss campfire, then lag and server not responding made me leave the instance. This is getting old, i have been around for quite some time and i dont know how much more patience i can have with you guys.
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    I had some latency issues earlier this evening, like my kids were watching Netflix or something, but they weren't. Felt like maybe there was some network disruption somewhere along the route, but it cleared up after about 15 minutes or so, so no big deal. Only cost me one death in a dragonflight - we won it anyway, so no harm done.
  • borrachasborrachas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Are they having problems this morning? I try to sign on but the lag won't let play button to be highlighted?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Are there still issues? And does it appear to be PC or Xbox or both? Personally I haven't had any issues, so not sure if this is something I need to contact someone about yet or not.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • mumidonmumidon Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I have problems with connecting from Toronto to Drider (PC). I posted my traceroute report and problem's description but nothing happened. So I still have to pay for vpn to connect to the game. Please help me guys!
  • barambalnwnbarambalnwn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Having login issues right now, took a lot longer than usual to load the game and latency is averaging 1500-2000ms.
  • jms377jms377 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hello, I've been having issues logging into the game both on pc and xbox one. It was working perfectly fine up untill the release of elemental evil.
    Everytime I try to loging in it say "Unable to connect to login server, try again later" I've tried everything I could possibly think of. Nothing seems to work, I just want to play this new update
  • kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    I live literally 20 miles north of the server farm and I cannot currently log into the game keeps saying timeout. I logged out to fix the same ole Rubberband unplayable lag reported in that other thread and now this is occur'ing at login.
  • kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    Purchasing zen earlier also had a long delay.
  • badgerpants999badgerpants999 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    Happening right now for me, what it going on?
  • archanarchistarchanarchist Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    cant conect to acount server get no return ping tryed closing game now cant even conect to the server update so cant change to a proxy or anything to see if its a path issue
    i think if game makes me miss another double RP weekend(this one) after i saved up my rp for some time ill probably just call it in and move to greener pastures, the recents gfx changes have made game prettymuch uplayable for me anywyas, fpsgraph shows me havign a gfx hangup every 1-3 seconds, that HAMSTER ages gfx card's fast
  • flavokaflavoka Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    "You may not log in from this IP address" ??????? Why ? Just, why?
    edited September 2015
    im trying to conect to sto co or nw from australia same deal none of the launchers will connect to veryfy there up to date to let me even try to log in
    launcher now loading conected to acount server after a mild delay locked up trying to load launcher been siting at that phase for a few mins now
    Post edited by archanarchist on
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I am having a serious issue regarding this. The last 2 days I have had an extreme amount of lag, incredibly lo FPS and high latency. It is not my connection or ISP... I check those often.

Here is what I am getting now. Since the last patch, my computer has been crashing with fatal errors... aka the bluescreen of death. I have had a minimum of 12 Game Client crashes in the last week. As of this morning, I start up the launcher, get through everything... I hit PLAY and the Game Client shuts down. None of this EVER happened before the last patch or the update to the preview that I just patched in.

When I get the bluescreen it suggests that the last program I installed is causing the issues. I have not installed anything but NW patches in thee last few months.

In essence, after playing last night, I can no longer log in to play the game.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • darkfirezarandardarkfirezarandar Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Last night/early this morning, I was having no issues with playing. Today, I am having serious issues with the account server and, if I do get in, I get SNR's and no-warning disconnections (not due to SNR). I quit playing about 2AM PDT this morning, and have been attempting to play for the last half hour or more.

I have checked my internet connection, which shows no issues.
  • pglazer68pglazer68 Member Posts: 1 New User
    played after the patch yesterday Sept 14, now I have a problem with login saying a file is not opening. closed and reopened twice and nothing has changed.
  • elvenstar17elvenstar17 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Patch broke the launcher. Worked before it and boom I keep getting Error 36 now.