test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Vault of the Nine quest line

shaunymcflashshaunymcflash Member Posts: 3 Arc User
The Vault of the Nine quest line is started in icewind dale at level 60 but icewind dale the area level of entry was change to 70 without moving the Vault of the Nine quest line is started so it no longer possible to be completed at the appropriate level of 60 as this has caused problems for me and others in my guild and friends, so my question is when will this be fix or is this intentional?

Comments

• Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    They probably didn't like how so many people were leveling DCs to 60 just to get the sigil. And all the people complaining about how the campaigns are very hard even for some 70 toons. Now with Strongholds dailies, they have no reason to let people in to the campaign areas before 70. Doubt they will move the Vault quest out of IWD since it would requires work that has no upside for them, only downside. Your only "problem" is now you need to wait till 70 to get that class sigil. So get cracking in Strongholds because that is where Cryptic wants you in.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    level to 70.. get the quest, things change, Im not happy with every change in the game either.. There was a day you could work on your on RP with farming with dragon hoards, WHILE doing dailies and such.. now, I have to zerg around a circle for hours for 1/10th of the rp or buy it at 1000X the cost of the time back then.

You want to talk about a REAL issue in game, the REAL issue is RP gating.. not leveling your toon another ten levels.
  • Options
    krzrsmskrzrsms Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    No thats a real problem.. They arbitrarily changed it and didnt even change the description of the quest. Thats a real quality control issue and leads to disappointed players like myself and the OP. Quality control and arbitrary changes like this are a REAL issue even if you don't feel the pain.