test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Attribute Points

greenviolist34greenviolist34 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2015 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
So I'm getting extremely aggravated at the way customer service is being run concerning, Neverwinter. Simply put, they just don't seem to care. The character I chose was a Hellbringer Scourge Warlock, Human. I recently purchased a Respec token and after I reconfigured my character to what I though was my liking I noticed that I was missing 4 Attribute points. I made sure to copy down what I had before and the total I had prior to respect was 100 points. Now after the respect I have only 96 total. It would be nice if I could get those points back because I spent REAL money on this. And before anyone chimes in with the reply, "you probably had the campfire effect going on...". NO, I made sure that there were no active potions, or the campfire effect going before the respect. Its hard enough being a SW with so many TR and HR on the loose... and even worse, no matter how high my hitpoints or defense is, I can get one-shot almost every time. I'm level 60 and I am just sick and tired of all the shotty work done. Honestly, I think the game is great, and its even more-so for Xbox Users like myself, but damn, when are you going to give me my stupid 4 attribute points back!?