test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New player looking for guild

Hallo im looking for good,small(max 30-35 people),active guild so i can learn game,get geared,do end game contect and have fun.Im 21y.o from greece (UTC +2).Corruntly playing a Rogue level 23,and willing to make another one for guild needs.Sent me either inbox or comment :)

Comments

• wizrd1234wizrd1234 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Hi andreasgr1994,

I think I crit myself is always looking for new members and we actively encourage and assist others to level and progress their characters. Check out our original post : http://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1201459/i-think-i-crit-myself-is-recruiting-casual-no-req-player-vs-all-the-things-guild

Feel free to message anyone in that thread for an invite :)
  • cheyra#2730 cheyra Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hello there, andreasgr! Heaven's Hammer is looking to expand. We are a small, friendly, family-style guild. Everyone is on at different times, but we always try to help one another out, and there is usually someone to chat with in guild chat. I'm not big on PvP, but some of the others are. So, if you are interested in growing with a small guild that likes to have fun, send me a pm or in game mail, and we can go from there! :)

Cheyra Bladedancer@dragoninwa