test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Blocked From The Foundry

krysteinkrystein Member Posts: 1 Arc User
When I load the game I cannot get The Foundry option to even try to create a map/dungeon. According to Wiki my first character should be a minimum level of 15. I'm at 40. Is there something I'm missing? The link just isn't active and says it's not available. Support is of no use. They say go to the forum, so here I am.

Comments

• Options
    guitarzan698guitarzan698 Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    First, I'll say Hi, and welcome to the land of the lost.....

No, you're not blocked. The foundry is down.. for an undetermined length of time. It's been down for almost five weeks as of today... anyways. Once the foundry is back up, you will see the foundry button light up... we're all waiting to see that. The foundry, although it's got many limitations and quite a few bugs, is really a fantastic tool for building your own adventures. Once you get the hang of it, it's great...

Ho hum... The developers have abandoned us ... or so it seems. But, we're all hoping that one day soon we'll just log in and see that foundry button lit up.
  • Options
    mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User

Once the foundry is back up

Foundry sightings are like this gal:

I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    I have also very occasionally gotten a message that I need to be level 15 or above when trying to load the foundry, even though all of my toons are. Logging out and back in resolved those cases.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min