test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 5 Legendary Artifact save excess RP?

rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
Anyone with a "Orange" Artifact tell if giving eccess RP is still being saved?

Example my blue 59 artifact is ready to updrade and says "900k" over

Comments

• rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    @ferretcough

If i had a level 100 artifact to give a proper example, i wouldnt have posted this question

Common sense these days...

To clarify, when an enchantment or artifact has stopped leveling it states you are X amount over in RP. But wont level further until you use regeants. But after using regeants to upgrade, previously "excess rp" will be dumped into artifact.

So do artifacts lvl 100 (already orange) save RP in the same manner
    Post edited by rockstargfu on
  • pbrand45pbrand45 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I was wondering. What happens to the excess rp on an artifact if you use it enhance another artifact? Do you lose it or does it transfer over?

For example, if my artifact weapon was at blue ready to be upgraded with 100k excess. If I use that to enhance my new artifact weapon does it transfer?
  • popezen01popezen01 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    save it all for double RP anyway which will be after mod 6, so no issue
  • skeld11skeld11 Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    I don't think your plan works because the RP that the artifact will give you when fed into another one is based on the level of the artifact. In this case level 59, which means it will return 123,000 RP, x 5 for a like artifact type.
    GWF
    -ASYLUM-
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    pbrand45 said:

I was wondering. What happens to the excess rp on an artifact if you use it enhance another artifact? Do you lose it or does it transfer over?

For example, if my artifact weapon was at blue ready to be upgraded with 100k excess. If I use that to enhance my new artifact weapon does it transfer?

Nope, it does not. I did it today with a lesser flaming enchantment. You will be told that those points will be lost and be asked if you want to continue anyway.
  • b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User

It's not based on its level.. It's based on the refinement you put into it..

It is based on level, extra or unused RP is lost.

Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer