test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Back after 6 months! Would love some advice ...

chestnut13chestnut13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
Hi TRs ... back after long hiatus and a bit overwhelmed with the new content. I am a glutton for punishment so will stay a WK ... nice to see Morenthar still is one as well (would love chat ingame if possible to get some specific build ideas that will stay secret!) Nice to see a lot of familiar names. Anyhow some general questions and if you have any tips to make life easier ... fire away.

I am currently slogging at level 62 just slotted Azures so hopefully that will quicken things up. Still have my old artifacts and arti equipment ... still useful? I am running hybrid Swash and Black Ice which seems to have no problem so far with content ... do I really need new equipment at this point? And if so, any recommendations?

My main fun in this game is PvP which I have not tried as of yet. Will my old Profound Set still work?

Any tips and advice will be very welcome! Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    lemonchilllemonchill Member Posts: 523 Arc User
    gap is too big to explain here, what you need to do?
    my advice get to lvl 70 get a fellow tr go to test server to find your best build and ask for your fellow tr for advice what you need to get now to be able to survive this mayhem this module created.
  • Options
    chestnut13chestnut13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    Not really worried about build ... been TR almost since Beta. Have a handful of respec tokens if need be and enjoy playing around and tweaking stuff ... basic build not an issue. I'm more curious about changes in gear and enchant issues and what I need to get now and what I should be shooting for ... both in PVE and PvP.
  • Options
    rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    Negation/piercing is the meta. People either go trans vorpal or trans feytouched (trans fey doesn't have a cooldown) but seems Vorpal is still BiS for TRs because of the autocrit. This also makes the Lostmauth set so good, which does additional damage for every critical strike. Most fotm players just spam Clouds of Steel from stealth to proc Lostmauth [and Shadowy Opportunity feat T5 Sabo].

Gear-wise, doesn't matter much. Lots of BiS stacking recovery to 10+k or deflect to 50-70%. Crit is mostly for PvE now. I'm stacking power, but that's just me. Arpen doesn't seem to be a big concern because of piercing.

Go with a Mythic SigDiv and main Shocking Execution.

As far as I know, that's the meta. I play something different ^_^
  • Options
    wftwtdwftwtd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    hi sorry to hijack your thread, I am a returning player too. Previously stopped at mod 5. Was playing Whisperknife lv 60 and realised that the exec paragon is different now and there are new skills. Any Whispherknife care to share what feat and what new skills to go for to be relevant? thanks in advance.