test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Brullparra Recruiting

mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
Brulparra a small social friendly guIld looking for more members to join.

We currently have a rank 1 guild hall with marketplace up.

Feel free to contact me in game @mynaam for more information or simply reply here
There are more than BIS players in this game
RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

Comments

• cryothingcryothing Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Well i´m New to Neverwinter Online. But i played every over Neverwinter game (including baldurs gate and icewind Dale) before, and i like how they did NW online. kinda like Free WOW, and i would like to join your guild.
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    You are welcome to join us. Just drop me a mail ingame @mynaam and I will send you an invite.
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• matthubbmatthubb Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    are you all still recruiting?
    Post edited by matthubb on
  • matthubbmatthubb Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    wait never mind my posts i got one already