test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

< Aggression Scale > we're pushing passed a bunch of baddies because WE WANT YOU! ;)

Please visit us at www.aggressionscale.net

We are interested in players of all levels, irrespective of your gear. We're much more interested in your personality and potential! You may be coming from an inactive guild, or no guild at all. Well, times are about to change for you - sign up on our website, join us as we work toward advancing our characters and our guild through Strongholds progression!

Ask us in game for a guild invite, I'm usually playing 'Tiny,' my GWF.

See you soon! :smile:

Comments

• moltenperezosomoltenperezoso Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Been a member with this Guild for close to 3 weeks now and it has been a blast ! It really enhances the Neverwinter experience and adds more enjoyment for me. Also really nice having people that are always up for skirms and dungeons. Come check us out if you are looking for your Neverwinter Home !

You can also hit me up in game Tularia Darkstorm@moltenperezoso is my handle , if you are looking for a great group of people to play with !
  • djmrmibiosdjmrmibios Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Join us, its nice place with bunch of people willing to help you with quests and they are more then willing to answer to your questions, they helped me a lot when i started, and i learned a lot.......