test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greater Artifact Cloaks

truckiesnaketruckiesnake Member Posts: 46 Arc User
Quick question from a console player. In the WOD, how many favors do the new greater cloaks cost from the vendor? I appreciate the input. Just trying to plan for a few things. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    You need 15 linus for them
  • truckiesnaketruckiesnake Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Great thank u. I've seen both 15 and 30 thrown around and just wanted to be sure so I can plan my remaining tiamat runs then switch to my other took to finish his. Much appreciated!
  • soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    Probably easier to buy off AH rather than try and get the 15 linus. They are not that expensive. That is where I got mine. Now getting the RP to level them up, well that is another story all together.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,374 Arc User
    For OP, in PC, it was not expensive in AH because it was flooded with the item. In Xbox version, you may not have the same situation. It does not hurt to check though. The 15 linus can be used in better place.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    All the cloaks are available in the well for 15 Linus except the Greater Black Ice Cloak (which like the Greater Black Ice Belt is available in the IWD store for 250,000 Refined Black Ice) and the necklace of Valindra's Favor (which drops in Valindra's Tower).
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    They are also bind to character, so buy it with the one you want it on.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR