test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SEMPER-FIDELIS is recruiting

matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
We have a variety of members from all over the world.We are mostly focused on the social aspects of online gaming.

The only real obligation you have in the guild is to try to be social with the other guild members the time you are online. If you prefer to play solo all the time, and hate talking in guildchat, this guild may not be what you are looking for.

Our goal is to create a community where people feel at home and look forward to log in to.

We do expect members to be online fairly often, but dont pressure people to get online at specific times. Most of us have a family, and some even children. Real-life always comes first.

While we do have a decent end-game group, we are not a progression guild. Any class, experience or item level is welcome, and we expect everyone in the guild to respect this.

We currently run mostly PvE content. Should more players have an interest in PvP/GauntleGrym, it will happen.

We are very helpful people. We actually enjoy helping other people. It needs to be said that in our opinion 'helping' means giving advice on classes/builds/mechanics, running dungeons with new players and take our time to explain how they work.

Don't just expect a lot of freebies or to be carried through dungeons all the time. But if we see you are trying on your own, be sure you will get a lot of support.

Failure is always an option. All we require is that you try ;)

Feel like this might be something you are looking for?

Take a look at our website: http://semper-fidelis.guildlaunch.com or contact us in the game! Give it a try, you will like it!
The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
David Icke