test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Humor is God

kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
Hey, I know it's weird to promote someone else's guild... but... I was trying to finish the last area of Spinward today and had to kill giants. My toon was a healer spec'd DC, so while I can do it, it takes FOR EVER. Anyway, warrior@nischhalsubba from Humor is God happened to roll by and offered to help me out out of the blue. If he's any indication of the quality of members in Humor is God, then I'd suggest looking them up.

Comments

• saladir1saladir1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Thank you so much Kvet for your awesome post we do try to pride ourselves on helping out people that doesn't only include guildies but also members of the community. We are an active guild but still no were near the numbers of some of the bigger guilds in game very often between 15-25 members on at a time. Were not really a pvp spec'ed guild but we are known to run pvp sometimes this sometimes running a friendly match between 2 teams queueing at the same time. We do however love pve and constantly group up for dungeons, skirmishes and HE runs. We do have spaces left in guild but they are limited if you would like to get an add my in game handle is @saladir1. Once again thank you Kvet :)
    Andromath lvl 70 DC full heals
    Saladir lvl 65 HR

Meaning of life the universe and everything = 42
  • thunderlore2thunderlore2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 29 Arc User
    Thanks kevit, thunderarc@thunderlore2 here guild leader of humor is god or as we call it HIG! Really glad that one of our members was able to help you out, as a long time player of MMO i cant stress enough the need for a good and helpful community. Many times in a game it is the community that keeps players together rather than the game content itself!

Hopefully our guild will continue to contribute its two bits into making the neverwinter community a great one :) spam us if u ever need any help! Thnx once again for mentioning means the world to me ^^
  • nischhalsubbanischhalsubba Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Thanx @kvet
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Hey guys! I hear you guys were trying to get a hold of me? Mail @kvetchus_ might be the easiest or if you want you could join the cloaks site and message me there (Sekhmet) or if you guys have a site, I can come to you - just let me know!