test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"I think I crit myself" is recruiting! Casual, no req, Player Vs All the things Guild

wizrd1234wizrd1234 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Why Us?
"I think I crit myself" is recruiting for (you guessed it) strongholds. We are a casual mature guild that doesn't expect to be the best but will try everything, PvP and PvE. No schedules or min requirements (gear score) so if you are a solo player that doesn't want to be restricted to old content you can join us and consider the guild name a new title. Or if you want access to the stronghold content and need a guild, we are it, must be able to take a joke (grinding guaranteed).
We might be a small guild at the moment, but there is very little we haven't done and can't achieve! So come join the guild for support, fun and general entertainment.
Dedicated private teamspeak is provided if you want to chat, it is recommended for larger parties and group but isn't and never will be mandatory.

Recruitment
Currently Recruiting:
  • Control Wizard - OPEN
  • Devoted Cleric - OPEN
  • Trickster Rogue - OPEN
  • Scourge Warlock - OPEN
  • Guardian Fighter - OPEN
  • Great Weapon Fighter - OPEN
  • Hunter Ranger - OPEN
  • Oathbound Paladin - OPEN
  • Unreleased Class - OPEN
All classes are always open at all times. Neverwinter Guilds should be fun not about requirements and 'ohhh look at us'.

Rules
Just remember Wheaton's Law and you will be fine.
Dungeon kicker's have been taken care of and if you want a specific group, party up before hand. I think I crit myself is about helping each other achieve as much as possible. All members have all experienced the pain of levelling and will help grind anyone to get that next level or next bit of kit they need for their build. We may only be able to take in 1 or 2 lower level players into a dungeon due to difficulty, but don't worry, everyone will get a turn.

Stronghold Donations
Donations are not required, building the stronghold has already began and will continue regardless of your input. Any boons / benefits from building the stronghold are for all to enjoy with no expectations.

Guild Bank
We already have a completely full bank slot that is a free for all that is full of potions and scrolls. There is a restricted slot that will be available to those who prove they want to be part of the guild (e.g. you won't get it in the first 10 minutes of joining). The next slot is simple, its the best of the best kit and enchantments that have been contributed mostly by 3 members. If you contribute, you can take but it isn't a free for all.

FAQ
Q Why pick us?
A Because you want to.
Q What do we offer?
A Access to strongholds content, help and advice, people to play with or not if you are the solo type player.
Q Why are there no requirements?
A We don't believe that gear score should determine the limit of what you can play only common sense should be used.
Q Can you fix my build?
A We can help you with guidance and advice, both in game and via TS. Eventually we will sort out some sort of website where we might list builds.
Q Why are you being so nice?
A Because we can, that's why. We have all experienced hostility and childish players, we believe everyone deserves a chance to be successful without being attacked and belittled for not having this quality items or that quality enchants.
Q Can I have all your gold?
A No, but if you're short we can try to help!
Q I need item x, can you get it for me?
A No, but we will help you get it where possible. We are not a charity we are more like a support group.

Contacts
If you want to join just message @thanenildam, @wizrd1234, @cyn15 or @vulvashark in game to get started today!
Post edited by wizrd1234 on

Comments

• fwitiwfwitiw Member Posts: 1 New User
    Brand new to Neverwinter - my install is patching right now. Please explain like I'm 5 on how to make certain the character I create can join your guild once created. Thanks for your help.
  • wizrd1234wizrd1234 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Hi fwitiw, there is no real right or wrong answer to your question. We are open to all and the Guild will do our best to teach and support anyone on all their choices.

There are plenty of build guides available depending on what you want your character to do. Have you given a class any thought yet? Depending on the class you are considering depends which Race I would recommend as some races give certain benefits that are of use to the class, eg Dragonborn and Humans are usually good choices for Control Wizards.
    So for anyone looking for a small guild we are still exactly that. With all the Lvl 8 guild halls / Lvl 4 market places 'I think I crit myself' can still offer you something the others can't!

The ability to contribute and a feeling of achievement when your own contributions make a difference to the outcome of the guild!

We only have a Lvl 2 Guild hall and Lvl 1 market place and will continue to build (at a slow pace) but we have spare coffer space to get guild marks and a group of members who enjoy playing and think neverwinter should be fun. We run most epic dungeons every day even though we don't need the seals, but always take someone who would normally struggle through.
  • skin81skin81 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    How small is your guild? I am currentlly in a guild were I am lucky to see 1 or 2 other people on. I think anyone here knows that is pretty much no fun if you enjoy the company of other people.
    Currently 24 accounts. Lots of random times that people are on :)
  • hawkmoon78#3316 hawkmoon78 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi I am a level 28 Oathbound Paladin, do you have a vacancy for me to join your guild? Daily casual player, GMT +8