test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hells Tribunal Guild looking to recruit.

We are looking for a few good people that still need a guild. We have very knowledgeable players that know the in's and out's of Neverwinter. We are a small tight nit group looking to add some highly active members that play at night time (eastern time)
Requirements:
1.) Must be at least 14-15k +
2.) Proper build is a must but if you are unsure of this we can help you build an awesome character
3.) lvl 60 (given)
4.) 100% of the campaign complete with at least one character
5.) Must be laid back, chill, and able to handle sarcastic humor, if you are easily offended this is not the guild for you
6.) Mature players only with a mic. Everyone in our guild is over 22.

More about us:
We are a guild of mature players who all are parents, so our play time varies but we are on all day on the weekends. For the most part right now it is me and two of my x box friends that are the most active. We are looking for a DC, TR, HR, or GF to complete our group. ESPECIALLY A DC that is someone's main. We take care of our guild members, its the benefit of being small. Avg guild GS is 14-15k. We are also looking for player that are pvp minded and know how to pvp. We will be looking into continuing to expand as we head towards mod 7.

The guild is also interested into absorbing other 5 member groups that run together and are looking for a home. Our guild is always looking into market trends and sharing them with members to make AD. In the last week between me and my two friends we made over 4 million AD all together. No greed is tolerated in this guild, meaning when we farm dungeons we will rotate the high selling loot so everyone gets AD. If you don't like sharing move on from this page.

If you would like to know more or do a couple runs to try us out or just talk about the guild feel free to message me on here or x box. GT is TG Smooth.

Thanks for your time hope to talk to a few of you.