test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help me with build for damage

2»

Comments

• hardrockl1lhardrockl1l Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    fernuu said:

Lesser curse from All Consuming Curse does indeed trigger DoT from Soul Scorch and buff/debuff from Dreadtheft, but it doesn't activate Creeping Death (tested now on dummies to be sure).

And yes - Dust to Dust replenish AP only when they're gone, but still it provides me 5% damage increase from Offhand feature.

In fact - I could swap it with All Consuming Curse Offhand's effect (+5% Crit. Severity) but on trash mobs I'm using Fiery Bolt instead of Soul Scorch so I rather choose 5% overall damage than 5% on crit.

And about Immolation Spirits - I really love them and have been using them all the time as Damnation Warlock - they are doing really good damage and what's more important - they're generating sparks, but still - I would miss Creeping Death then :(

Dear fernuu, could you pls share your SW SB Fury build guide or the link to this build if you have one recommended? Thx! :)
  • fernuufernuu Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    I use very similiar build to Daigotsu's SB Fury one.

I changed only few things in feats (as I no longer use Killing Flames). My feats:

https://youtube.com/c/FernuStormborn

Mod 10:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Killing Flames deals 16636893 (1009292) Fire Damage to Ethraniev Marrowslake.

Mod 9:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Murderous Flames deals 376274433 (18876929) Fire Damage to Red Tiamat Head.
  • Fernuu I'm an Xbox player. We're still in mod 6. Lets say I had best in slot gear on everything. Would you think souldamn or furysoul is the best? I'm doing insane damage with the soul damn build atm. But I heard they fix puppet in this next update which we get on November 3rd. I like staying ahead of the learning curve.
    Well if you're BIS you will definitely do more damage as fury even if the broken puppet won't be fixed. Just keep in mind to use SW's mechanics correctly (always curse, TT 2-3 trash mobs and AoE them / keep sparks generation high and soul scorch boss).

Mod 10:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Killing Flames deals 16636893 (1009292) Fire Damage to Ethraniev Marrowslake.

Mod 9:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Murderous Flames deals 376274433 (18876929) Fire Damage to Red Tiamat Head.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    fernuu said:

Well if you're BIS you will definitely do more damage as fury even if the broken puppet won't be fixed. Just keep in mind to use SW's mechanics correctly (always curse, TT 2-3 trash mobs and AoE them / keep sparks generation high and soul scorch boss).

never mind, but I doubt that this is correct :)
    until now I did not meet any fury that did what you say
  • rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    Fernu have you tried Hadars Grasp on bosses? what are you thoughts if you have?

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • hardrockl1lhardrockl1l Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    fernuu said:

I use very similiar build to Daigotsu's SB Fury one.

I changed only few things in feats (as I no longer use Killing Flames). My feats:

Hi fernuu, I can't thank you enough for your kindness in helping me and many others who are looking for help w. this SW SB Fury build!
  • taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    Looking at stats, lostmauth's set does very little damage. So wouldn't it be much better to run with charisma belt -> +4% increased crit chance -> more dps?
    1. I use Hadar Grasp on bosses as it's:
    - gives ~20 sparks,
    - procs great with lostmauth set,
    - do necrotic damage.
    2. Lostmauth is a must for PvP and artifact gives itself good stats. Dunno how much damage it is, but I believe ~10% of my total outcoming dmg.

Mod 10:

Mod 9:
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    rotters said:

Hadars Grasp on bosses?

It is a superb Encounter for single target/boss fights, and/or right after hitting something with Tyrannical Threat... I heart Hadar's Grasp! :)

va8Ru.gif
  • taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Done my share of ACT testing. Lostmauth's set bonus is really low in real encounters, higher when tested to dummy.
    Only neck piece is gonna stay in use :(

Low meaning my zhentarim warlock out dps lostmauth's set :D
  • solerrosolerro Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Fernuu and others,

I have almost the same build as Fernuu's posted feat set and ability rotation; though I lose "offering to the prisoner", "helltouched", and "Killing curse"

In order to grab "Dark Revelry" form temptation line.

Do you feel that ends up balancing things in group content or is filling out the other items in Fury tree notably better in group PvE overall?

I've done some tests with Dark Revelry but tbh that boost wasn't so noticeable so I switched back to full fury.

Now some Soul Scorch action at Heralds. Imagine all of this hits was doubled by curse consume and later 60% of it went again with Creeping Death.

Mod 10:

Mod 9: