test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Disconnected from login server

dreampagehundreampagehun Member Posts: 97 Arc User
I tried to play today but I couldn't. Server response was extremely slow from the beginning (even the main menu took a while to load), but then when I clicked Play retrieving the character list was even slower and my two characters never loaded. After a while I got this message: "Disconnected from login server" and I was taken back to the title screen.

I checked both my internet and multiplayer connections and they're both good. All my other games work well. I suspect this may be a server side thing. I'd be glad to know if others encounter this problem too or just me.
Guardian Fighter | Total Item Level: 2600+

Comments

• Options
    tdeusextdeusex Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    At the same here. I cannot login too. Maybe a server error I don't know.
  • Options
    ak255ak255 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    Yup, same here as well. Started since Thursday's patch and every now and then, the server gets all weird and super slow. Other times it's fine, but this has never happened before until that patch.
  • Options
    ciaranorianciaranorian Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Yes its happening to me too since yesterday. Can anyone help? Never had problems before.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Has everyone having this issue did a full reboot of their Xbox and their router/modem? I'll ask around to see if anyone else has this issue, but I don't have an Xbox to test it out myself.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    No issue here. Although, I am speaking with someone in another forum who is having a similar issue.
    Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer