test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

-Sanctuary- Casual no pressure guild, with limited spaces looking for new recruits to help with SH

itstheyokitstheyok Member Posts: 70 Arc User
Hi there, are you looking for an active and casual, no pressure guild to join, and help us build our stronghold?
We have space for just under 30 new accounts (alts more than welcome)
We will NEVER make demands like compulsory heroic farming, or dungeon delves, but we have people organising both, and more on a daily basis.
We have all guild bank repositories open, and hold events and competitions to give away shiny things.
Our stronghold is currently working towards Guild hall level 2.
We have a number of very experienced members of all classes, who can help you with your builds, and pretty much everything about your character.
All we ask is that you log in at least once in a 14 day period, unless you tell us that you will be inactive for a period of time. Failure to do this will result in you're removal, but you will be welcome to rejoin, providing we have space.
Our peak times are evenings in EU timezones, however we have members from around the world.

You can contact me either in this thread, or ingame, friend request or in game mail is fine...my @handle is my forum name also
Come join a guild, where our primary objective is having fun and helping each other :)

See you in game

Comments