test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Worth buying Profound now?

smoothkill21smoothkill21 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Is profound gear still going to be the best pvp set after the new content hits ? Or should we be holding on to our glory for a new upcoming set ?

Comments

• trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    NO don't buy your profound now.. you need 27 seals from the battle master and about 70k glory to buy your lvl 70 pvp gear when it comes out. I'd suggest just getting your full 4 piece of grim. That way you can still get MOST of your elemental on day one. Besides profound is barely better then grim anyways for most classes.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • mythdcmythdc Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    The new gear is 60.. Not 70. Level 70 pvp armor gets released with strong holds.

But it's still better to wait. . The new level 60 pvp gear is much better.
  • trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    Listen. I went on the pc.. it is level 70 pvp gear.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    Max out as much Glory as you can on each character you plan on using.
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
  • yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    Just wait, the new gear comes out in a week and the profound prices will also drop because they're no longer BIS.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.