test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking out for some tips and tricks...

ggsurr20ggsurr20 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
Hey guys, I think after 4 months of playing this game, I've realized that I am god awful at making AD, probably apart of a rare few people with 17k GS without a perfect vorp yet (currently saving xD). Was just wondering if there's any tips on how to make AD fast.

Hoping this post isn't considered as trading or anything : x

Edit : I'd just like to give an update that I know have 1mil AD, thanks for the tips guys, also any recommended tips on how to play the astral exchange game and flipping??
-GGsurr20 - 17k Great Weapon Fighter-

-GGsurr15 - 10k Guardian Fighter-
    Post edited by ggsurr20 on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
      Asking for advice to improve your experience in the game is perfectly fine. :)

Unfortunately I don't know too much about how the Xbox version plays. On the PC between leadership, running dungeons and farming it isn't too hard to make money but "fast" is certainly a term which is based on perspective.

Overall the reliable go to source is Leadership on both the PC and Xbox but anything else would rely on determining which works well for your playstyle whether you run dungeons to get salvage items or daily quests to get RAD. Either way it is important to note that making AD is typically going to be gated to 24K a day per character unless you get a bit lucky with obtaining a boss drop which will be quite rare.
    • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
      It was pretty nice before tiamat. I wish I had started playing at the beginning because I'm sure I'd have a nice amount of wealth built up by now. Just selling blue drops from mobs would get you 1-3k AD and that's a quick sale. A T2 drop could get you over 20k AD. About the time I figured this out tiamet dropped.

Of course the cost of many things have dropped as well, but the cost of greater marks kills profitability.
      My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
      Haven - Righteous Cleric
      Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
    • silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
      Since the release of Tiamet, almost all gear has gone down in price and isn't worth selling.

1. Farm PK over and over for salvage and greater marks.
      2. Farm Shores over and over for Breyers and Haarl books.
      3. Play the Astral Diamond Exchange very carefully.
      4. Maximize Leadership
      5. Do all your dailies to maximize AD for the day.

These are really the best ways currently to get AD FAST.

Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
    • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
      Speaking of books, how rare are those to drop? I can't even get one to drop for my personal use... I'd love it if I could get a few extra to make AD with lol.
      My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
      Haven - Righteous Cleric
      Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
    • whocares2121whocares2121 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
      edited August 2015
      Farming is not effective. Chances of greater mark of power dropping are like 5% at most, then 20% chance that you will win it and 50% chance (in the best case) of you not getting booted for loot (unless you run with majority). So the total probability of getting greater mark of power is ~0.5% and it costs like ~350k. Is it worth it to do 200 runs to get 350k worth drop? Even if greater mark of power dropped every 10th run (10% drop chance and I highly doubt it), you would need 100 runs to get one under the circumstances I have mentioned. Waste of time.

I will repeat one again: in my opinion this game is pay or grind to death. They made CN drops obsolete, they made T2 drops worthless to cut down astral diamond farming. The things you need (like perfect vorpal) did not get much cheaper because you need wards in order to make them, and wards mean zen market. The moment I quit this game zen price was like 250 per piece which seemed to be an incredible and unbelievable rate because I did not understand how people could afford it when they were not able to farm it efficiently anymore.

Earlier it was almost impossible to get a better than 50-80k AD/hour rate no matter what you did. CN drops went for ~200k, so even if you took 30 mins to run it and split it between 5 members, that was 40k each = 80k hour and 30 min CN run is... FAST, you needed a really REALLY good team for that to happen. That was one of the best options.

Today you lost that option along with the T2 armor farming one (which was a little crappy since some T2s were b-<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, no one bought them, and T2 drop chances were not really high). You can farm encounters in Dragonwell, but that won't be even close to 50k/hour rate, will be boring BORING as hell. Farming PK is a joke, farming Tiamat is a joke too. In other words: no farming. Want astral diamonds? Pay. Pay them like they want you to pay, because it is all that matters to them. And if you think that the grind is real, go read forums about mod 6: you will have to grind 5-10 times more.

[Please do not discuss moderation. Thank you.]
      Post edited by kreatyve on
    • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
      I agree that Cryptic deliberately make it very hard to get ahead without paying. I wish they'd just charge an upfront fee for the game and make everything simpler to earn by playing - it's just much more honest.

An example: I have a L25 companion that I earned from the Trade of Blades. To upgrade it to level 30 I am asked for 750,000 AD.

If you say Zen averages at 200ad, that's 3,750 Zen. I can straight out BUY a top level companion for less than that from the Zen market, let alone get one I've already earned from L25 to 30.

The price is obviously set to FORCE me to pay with real money and not "cheat" by playing the game!

It's truly disgusting manipulation. I've played online games of all sorts for many years and though I like playing Neverwinter, I have zero respect for those who make these policies.
      Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
      Xane De Armadeon: CW
      Zen De Armadeon: OP
      Zohar De Armadeon: TR
      Chrion De Armadeon: SW
      Gosti Big Belly: GWF
      Barney McRustbucket: GF
      Lt. Thackeray: HR
      Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    • bluedoodbluedood Member Posts: 146 Arc User
      I am one of the people who still play everyday and who tries to adapt to the current state of the game, not complain about what used to be and how it's all doom and gloom. You can certainly have a few streams of AD, it just takes a little work and some grounding on what is realistic. Too many players are so focused on the huge item sale prices that they lose out on slow and steady.

Dungeons, get a good group and play for fun, drake seals, refining, salvage. Yes, greater marks still drop, but setting your expectations for them is silly and counterproductive. An hour or two with a good group will net you a few purples to salvage across characters. Your drake seals, buy the rings for 40 seals and save for double diamonds or salvage now. Sell or use your enchantment drops. Earn some gold.

Gold, save up and use it to buy things. Expect to pay a little more gold than AD. For an example a greate mark of potency sells for 100k in the wonderous bazaar, gold they sell for 130-155. You earn lots of gold just playing, WoD is fantastic for gold. Sometimes you can buy for told and sell for AD on the AH.

Well of Dragons. Run encounters, find an instance and grind a little, pick up and sell stuff. I save some coffers and still have enough to sell a few a day for AD. The cloak encounters are great for drops and gold, group up and earn more gold.

Professions, see what you are using or making and try to sell a few of those reagents. I would not try to flood the AH with whatever widget you sell once, but try to find an item or two that you can sell a couple of every few days. The big ticket items are awesome, but not where you should be focused. Consistently making 1 or 2k sales each day over a few items adds up. Fwiw, you do not need to post up an item for half of what somebody else is selling it for, it is okay to do the same price and stand firm.

• fluffy6977fluffy6977 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
      I usually just straight sell any blues I find for whatever buyout the Tarlamune thinks they are worth. On a good day in WoD I can make about 20-50k.

AD generation was never supposed to be fast.
      What are you talking about? Making ADs was never supposed to be fast? Yes
      fluffy6977 wrote: »
      I usually just straight sell any blues I find for whatever buyout the Tarlamune thinks they are worth. On a good day in WoD I can make about 20-50k.

Yes, that is why you are never going to be 20k+ GS with perfect enchantments. Perfect vorpal used to cost ~3 mil mate, count how many days it would take for you while making 50k each? 2 months non stop! Now count in the refinement process, and you will always be that mediocre player (in terms of gear), because you will never EVER catch up. They will introduce legendary companions - go see how much it costs to upgrade one. Your grandchildren will get old and you will still be mid-way. Same with new artifacts.

Some numbers for you: you will need 10,469,635 refinement points to upgrade an artifact to mythic. In addition to this, you will have to spend 11 greater marks of potency, 6 greater marks of power (if your artifacts are power type and good ones are), 1 blue ward to get to mythic! 1.1 mil + 2.1 mil + 0.2 mil = 3.4 mil. Now are you going to farm refinement points until your death comes? The best rate with 12% ref stone chance was 70k/hour (of running around in circles and killing mobs) - wow right? That is 150 hours of farming without double ref, and 75 hours of farming with double ref (you can "cheat" by feeding artifact of the same type). So, 75 hours of continuous grind + another 68 days of you getting required amount of ADs. To upgrade ONE ARTIFACT. So if you destroy 2 hours of your day just to stand in one place and cast spell every 30 seconds, that would take you 37.5 + 68 = 105 days my friend. 3 months. And you have 3 artifacts right? Oh wait, there is also new artifact main-off hand gear, necklaces, belts... So make your grind x5 at least.

This Perfect World is incredibly money hungry company my friend. They even introduced VIP subscription-based system with Strongholds (which gives each member HP buff and it STACKS). And since everyone needs HP a lot after mod 6, this buff is going to become into another standard like having high gearscore (at least they hope so). They added insane lvling up grind because xp booster pack sales were a fail and they needed to fix that. I wasted 1000 hours on this game just to realize that I will always be outperformed by paying users.

My suggestion is: do the math first. Count how much you can make, how fast can you progress and then how long it will take for you to reach your goal. I had an illusion that I am moving forward, but I got stuck one day and then I realized what grind is in front of me. And no, I will not play a game just to run around in circles 8 hours a day to catch up with people who pay tens of thousands of dollars.
      ^^ yep

PW did the math long before us.

• rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User

Yes, that is why you are never going to be 20k+ GS with perfect enchantments. Perfect vorpal used to cost ~3 mil mate, count how many days it would take for you while making 50k each? 2 months non stop! Now count in the refinement process, and you will always be that mediocre player (in terms of gear), because you will never EVER catch up. They will introduce legendary companions - go see how much it costs to upgrade one. Your grandchildren will get old and you will still be mid-way. Same with new artifacts.

Some numbers for you: you will need 10,469,635 refinement points to upgrade an artifact to mythic. In addition to this, you will have to spend 11 greater marks of potency, 6 greater marks of power (if your artifacts are power type and good ones are), 1 blue ward to get to mythic! 1.1 mil + 2.1 mil + 0.2 mil = 3.4 mil. Now are you going to farm refinement points until your death comes? The best rate with 12% ref stone chance was 70k/hour (of running around in circles and killing mobs) - wow right? That is 150 hours of farming without double ref, and 75 hours of farming with double ref (you can "cheat" by feeding artifact of the same type). So, 75 hours of continuous grind + another 68 days of you getting required amount of ADs. To upgrade ONE ARTIFACT. So if you destroy 2 hours of your day just to stand in one place and cast spell every 30 seconds, that would take you 37.5 + 68 = 105 days my friend. 3 months. And you have 3 artifacts right? Oh wait, there is also new artifact main-off hand gear, necklaces, belts... So make your grind x5 at least.

This Perfect World is incredibly money hungry company my friend. They even introduced VIP subscription-based system with Strongholds (which gives each member HP buff and it STACKS). And since everyone needs HP a lot after mod 6, this buff is going to become into another standard like having high gearscore (at least they hope so). They added insane lvling up grind because xp booster pack sales were a fail and they needed to fix that. I wasted 1000 hours on this game just to realize that I will always be outperformed by paying users.

My suggestion is: do the math first. Count how much you can make, how fast can you progress and then how long it will take for you to reach your goal. I had an illusion that I am moving forward, but I got stuck one day and then I realized what grind is in front of me. And no, I will not play a game just to run around in circles 8 hours a day to catch up with people who pay tens of thousands of dollars.

Sounds to me like you have really really bad ways of going about stuff... very inefficient
      Sounds to me like you have really really bad ways of going about stuff... very inefficient

Sorry, I do not understand what you are trying to say. Like at all.

I'd like to know the efficient way.

• zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User

Great post, you raise some very true and valid points there. The grinding and cost of refinement stones and wards is completely ridiculous and is a real rip off in all honesty. The game is definitely geared towards people that want to throw a lot of money at it. I'm all for supporting the developers and have spent about £100 on the game so far but I'm starting to feel that it's all becoming nothing but one big money grab now. Unless you can devote about 60 hours a week to the game it's going to get very expensive to stay competitive now with all the endless refining.

• attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
      Why even play if you're not going to have all the best stuff? Its impossible to actually have fun unless you have all mythic and perfects. Right?
    • tgsmoothtgsmooth Member Posts: 52 Arc User
      If you think everyone in the game has top gear your very wrong very select few people do. So keeping up with the top of the line players is an inaccurate statements seeming as how 95% of the player basis is anywhere from 8k gs -15k gs. Do you not see all of the complaints about 10k's around WoD's? Your complaint about not being able to stay competitive is obviously based off of your skill level. You do not have to pay to win, I know people who have spent no money on this game that are just casual players that have around 15-17k g.s This realy isn't p2w, its all about skill. I have outscored some of the top pvp players that have rank 10 enchants and legendary everything, where I am running rank 8's , so what does that tell you? I have personally played with jenner squad and member of rekt and denial and scored highest in pvp......as a SW which is by far the weakest class to use in pvp lol. This post went from ways to make ad to people crying about not being able to perform well without spending money. As the moderator said, rough ad, leadership, salvaging, selling rares, and small items a day goes a long way. Guaranteed after well of dragons most people quit doing dailies to get campaign currency.

Look at it this way do you do your dailies still, probably not. Make lesser dragons hoard enchants, that's 25k in refinement and you can make them every 8 hours. Yes they cost 20k ad and 6 gold but pretty sure they sell for 45g and around 35-40k ad. It is a small profit but still a profit. Also it is the easiest way to get refinement points 50k if its Double RP. I currently have around 22 of them saved up. Top that off with the gold from well of dragons that takes care of all my greater marks. Pay attention to the trade channel as well and the AH sometimes you can find a steal because people love to undercut, I spend a lot of time in the AH finding items and flipping them. If I see an item where not to many are posted I will either make that item or buy them up and post them for a higher price. The problem with making AD in this game is all of the impatient people who keep undercutting each other and driving prices down on everything! /I will usually set mine at a higher price and it always sells. If you undercut, the only person losing AD is you, because if the person you undercut is wanting the ad right away they will take their item off and post it for lower, this is an idiotic but yet all to common practice amongst the xbox players.
      edited August 2015
      attorn97 wrote: »
      Why even play if you're not going to have all the best stuff? Its impossible to actually have fun unless you have all mythic and perfects. Right?

No, you are wrong. Its about being a maso chis t (apparently this word is a bad word here) and killing mobs 2-4 hours a day while standing in the same place and listening to 30 seconds beeping timer.

tgsmooth wrote: »
      If you think everyone in the game has top gear your very wrong very select few people do. So keeping up with the top of the line players is an inaccurate statements seeming as how 95% of the player basis is anywhere from 8k gs -15k gs. Do you not see all of the complaints about 10k's around WoD's? Your complaint about not being able to stay competitive is obviously based off of your skill level. You do not have to pay to win, I know people who have spent no money on this game that are just casual players that have around 15-17k g.s This realy isn't p2w, its all about skill. I have outscored some of the top pvp players that have rank 10 enchants and legendary everything, where I am running rank 8's , so what does that tell you? I have personally played with jenner squad and member of rekt and denial and scored highest in pvp......as a SW which is by far the weakest class to use in pvp lol. This post went from ways to make ad to people crying about not being able to perform well without spending money. As the moderator said, rough ad, leadership, salvaging, selling rares, and small items a day goes a long way. Guaranteed after well of dragons most people quit doing dailies to get campaign currency.

Look at it this way do you do your dailies still, probably not. Make lesser dragons hoard enchants, that's 25k in refinement and you can make them every 8 hours. Yes they cost 20k ad and 6 gold but pretty sure they sell for 45g and around 35-40k ad. It is a small profit but still a profit. Also it is the easiest way to get refinement points 50k if its Double RP. I currently have around 22 of them saved up. Top that off with the gold from well of dragons that takes care of all my greater marks. Pay attention to the trade channel as well and the AH sometimes you can find a steal because people love to undercut, I spend a lot of time in the AH finding items and flipping them. If I see an item where not to many are posted I will either make that item or buy them up and post them for a higher price. The problem with making AD in this game is all of the impatient people who keep undercutting each other and driving prices down on everything! /I will usually set mine at a higher price and it always sells. If you undercut, the only person losing AD is you, because if the person you undercut is wanting the ad right away they will take their item off and post it for lower, this is an idiotic but yet all to common practice amongst the xbox players.

"Your complaint about not being able to stay competitive is obviously based off of your skill level" - tells everything about you to me. I actually hate people like you because they get offensive like in 1 second if they don't like something others say. Its a very cheap shot an I can counter you with the same strategy like "your skills are obviously connected to your body fat level: so you are skilled and fat, or skinny and lame?", or "i would trash you in PvP and your so called skilled SW". And stop talking about SW skill in NW PvP which is simply not there. I do not think that standing in back lines with babysitters and doing same thing all the time is skill. Curse -> Harrow storm -> Cancel to knock down -> warlocks bargain / bolt -> killing flames? Or just curse -> killing flames on 25% HP target = win. I am actually amazed how a person playing a class which has no escapes, like 0 control, useless (in PvP) dailies can assume that he is skillful and boast about his scores... Unbelievable.

"The problem with making AD in this game is all of the impatient people who keep undercutting each other and driving prices down on everything" - so here you are, "crying" about something... Didn't take long right?

"As the moderator said, rough ad, leadership, salvaging, selling rares, and small items a day goes a long way" - please back this up with calculations and explain what you call "a long way". 24k rough AD's/day?

And about your dragon hoard strategy... Well it works... But not for main hand, off hand, necklace, belt - the main things you want to get to max level so you could unlock enchant slots. And here is a tip for you: use those dragon hoards on another artifact of the same type(if you are upgrading power type -> buy another power type), get that artifact to lvl 59 (on double ref) and then feed that artifact to your main artifact (also on double ref). You will spend ~146k ref points on double ref to get it to 59lvl, the RP worth will be 123,920, you get x10 of that when you feed it on double ref so 146k -> 1.234k. Sadly, won't work with artifact equipment - they thought about that.

• b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
      edited August 2015
      I am not going to get into the AD debate. Everyone has ways to make AD, some work, some don't. Do you have to spend real money? No, but it will be a long grind. Does spending real money make it easier? Yes, of course it does.

I would like to say that your blanket statements about SWs being basically useless in PvP is incorrect. No offense but some of us play our class really well and know the ins and outs of all the other classes as well. It takes more practice and skill to over come the fact they are underdogs but it can be done. Also in regards to rotations, you mentioned one of the SWs rotations/set up and said "I do not think that standing in back lines with babysitters and doing same thing all the time is skill". All classes have a specific rotation that they use for each set up, which would be "doing the same thing all the time" and you are saying that equates to no skill. As far as "standing in the back lines with babysitters" is very subjective to what is going on at the time. I have solo killed many opponents of various classes by knowing my class and theirs and countering accordingly. I have also stayed with a DC and wrecked shop at whatever node we were at or went to. It all depends on the situation and group composition on both teams. Just thought I would throw that out there.
      Signature under construction, stay tuned.
      GT: b0red gamer
    • atlas77777atlas77777 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
      Honestly guys having legendary weapons aren't necessary. Refining your enchants and artifacts are the best long term investments. Here are a few things I do for refining and making AD (these are not secrets, just basic mmo strategies):

1. Find a good group of players that play during your play schedule. Split loot between the group. You'll make more in the long run sharing loot, and, as you play as a team over a long period of time, you'll learn to play as a more efficient team. In a long grind-based game like this, efficiency is key.
      2. Stay on top of the new content. Farm whatever dungeon, event, or skirmish has the best drops to sell at the time.
      3. Invest in profession assets/resources. Professions are the best way to make AD long term.
      4. I use my alts to do leadership and salvage boe epics. When one of them gets to 100k I buy a gmop. 3 characters refining 24k a day is 2.16M per month. Level up your alts on double xp!
      5. Use cheap artifacts of the same type refined up to level 59 to refine your artifacts only on double rp. It takes less than 4 of these to get an artifact to legendary and less than 9 of these for mythic (that's if they don't crit). Currently the best options are waters, catalog, and bloodcrystal for union, stability, and power respectively. In mod 6 we should be able to buy the pvp artifacts for 40k glory. With this method you can refine artifacts from 1-140 for between 1-2M total.
      6. Be patient about buying and selling your items. Check the tradehouse regularly and get a feel for how the market plays out. Don't buy/sell your items if you think you can wait a few days and get a better price. For instance, breyer's books typically sell higher on Monday evenings because players are doing their campaign weekly quests and getting enough campaign resources to get boons at that point.
      7. Invest and plan for the future. We can literally see into the future thanks to PC players. You can see potential changes in the market and make purchases accordingly. For instance, about 2 months ago I bought a lot (like hundreds) of shards of negation. They were 7-800 at the time. Now they're over 3k and will continue to go up.
      8. Set goals for yourself if you really want to reach the top. I made a spreadsheet that listed all the rank 10s I want and artifacts I need and need refined as well as what is required to upgrade them. This way I can set short term goals and devote my resources towards what I need the most.
      9. Don't worry about people who spend money to reach the top. If you're willing to be patient you can make plenty of AD off them! Many of us farmed WoD before Tiamat released for a couple weeks. Rather than get our offhands the first day with coffers, we sold them to the people who were willing to pay a lot. Then just ran Tiamat until getting the offhand for free.
      10. Buy zen low, sell zen high.

Hope the helps @OP and anyone else reading. Trying to make AD is playing the game. It's a grind, but, then again, it's an mmo. If you don't enjoy the grind you probably won't enjoy the game long term.

Also please keep in mind free to play games aren't free to make. We need some people to pay so we can continue to get new content!
      -Rex, the Mad King of [Legendary Outlaws]

"I saw you out there. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't let you die. I found something inside of myself, something incredibly heroic. I mean, not to brag, but objectively..." -Peter Quill

Rex IV Tact GF | tRex SS Rene CW | GT: G3TxxS0M3
    • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
      atlas77777 wrote: »
      Honestly guys having legendary weapons aren't necessary. Refining your enchants and artifacts are the best long term investments. Here are a few things I do for refining and making AD (these are not secrets, just basic mmo strategies):

1. Find a good group of players that play during your play schedule. Split loot between the group. You'll make more in the long run sharing loot, and, as you play as a team over a long period of time, you'll learn to play as a more efficient team. In a long grind-based game like this, efficiency is key.
      2. Stay on top of the new content. Farm whatever dungeon, event, or skirmish has the best drops to sell at the time.
      3. Invest in profession assets/resources. Professions are the best way to make AD long term.
      4. I use my alts to do leadership and salvage boe epics. When one of them gets to 100k I buy a gmop. 3 characters refining 24k a day is 2.16M per month. Level up your alts on double xp!
      5. Use cheap artifacts of the same type refined up to level 59 to refine your artifacts only on double rp. It takes less than 4 of these to get an artifact to legendary and less than 9 of these for mythic (that's if they don't crit). Currently the best options are waters, catalog, and bloodcrystal for union, stability, and power respectively. In mod 6 we should be able to buy the pvp artifacts for 40k glory. With this method you can refine artifacts from 1-140 for between 1-2M total.
      6. Be patient about buying and selling your items. Check the tradehouse regularly and get a feel for how the market plays out. Don't buy/sell your items if you think you can wait a few days and get a better price. For instance, breyer's books typically sell higher on Monday evenings because players are doing their campaign weekly quests and getting enough campaign resources to get boons at that point.
      7. Invest and plan for the future. We can literally see into the future thanks to PC players. You can see potential changes in the market and make purchases accordingly. For instance, about 2 months ago I bought a lot (like hundreds) of shards of negation. They were 7-800 at the time. Now they're over 3k and will continue to go up.
      8. Set goals for yourself if you really want to reach the top. I made a spreadsheet that listed all the rank 10s I want and artifacts I need and need refined as well as what is required to upgrade them. This way I can set short term goals and devote my resources towards what I need the most.
      9. Don't worry about people who spend money to reach the top. If you're willing to be patient you can make plenty of AD off them! Many of us farmed WoD before Tiamat released for a couple weeks. Rather than get our offhands the first day with coffers, we sold them to the people who were willing to pay a lot. Then just ran Tiamat until getting the offhand for free.
      10. Buy zen low, sell zen high.

Hope the helps @OP and anyone else reading. Trying to make AD is playing the game. It's a grind, but, then again, it's an mmo. If you don't enjoy the grind you probably won't enjoy the game long term.

Also please keep in mind free to play games aren't free to make. We need some people to pay so we can continue to get new content!

This^^^^^^^^ damn good post and way to keep on subject. I'm sure alot of people will find these tips useful.
    • gkjones85gkjones85 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
      In a day I generally make 380-900k ad so I can say from personal experience making ad is easy and can be done fast. What I am finding in game is players who don't group up or have a core group that roll together daily and grow and help eachother out. The general consensus is people log on w d farm pk in pugs or in a 2-3 man group. Get five friends and farm pk or spider temple 6x an hour and share/split everything. If you want it, it's there if you put in the work to get it. This is not the only way o make $ but it's a great spot for anyone to start.