test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Former pc player starting fresh xbox looking for Rp guild community

celendreacelendrea Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hail! I go by Rhylanna Stromheart in neverwinter , I'm a returning player to Neverwinter I had a mid level fighter on pc servers. Starting fresh on console and I'm looking for a well seasoned veteran rp community via a guild. I frequent play by post tabletop games and so my text based rp is fairly decent. I'm looking for a community that is active, as well as laid back. I'm not looking for military style hardcore rp. Just decent immersion in the world of neverwinter. Contact me online, or pm me if you're recruiting. Thanks
Post edited by celendrea on

Comments

• bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Hello, I'm Blue and would like you to check out my forum post for my guild we are active and have players of every experience level. We have no requirements to join just ask everyone to be respectful to each other and helpful when you can. We all work together well. We are Rise from the Ashes hope to hear from you soon
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
  • crispyslinky07crispyslinky07 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    celendrea wrote: »
    Hail! I go by Rhylanna Stromheart in neverwinter , I'm a returning player to Neverwinter I had a mid level fighter on pc servers. Starting fresh on console and I'm looking for a well seasoned veteran rp community via a guild. I frequent play by post tabletop games and so my text based rp is fairly decent. I'm looking for a community that is active, as well as laid back. I'm not looking for military style hardcore rp. Just decent immersion in the world of neverwinter. Contact me online, or pm me if you're recruiting. Thanks

I believe I speak on behalf of all nw xbox when I say....
    Leave that rp shi* on PC lmao.

And if I'm wrong call me out and I'll be happy the 2 of you found each other :)
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
  • celendreacelendrea Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2015

celendrea wrote: »

I believe I speak on behalf of all nw xbox when I say....

Leave that rp shi* on PC lmao.

And if I'm wrong call me out and I'll be happy the 2 of you found each other :)

*Plays a role playing game based mmo called Dungeons and Dragons. Expects players to not rp in said ROLE PLAYING game called Dungeons and Dragons* This is why we cannot have nice things.
    Listen friend, your opinion is noted and filed in drawer 13. I didn't figure today's community understood what an rpg was. Honestly if you're not interested, don't comment. It's unnecessary and childish. People like you are why mmo community is garbage anyway. Rude and disrespectful. Typical of today's gaming era. Take care.

• celendreacelendrea Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Omitted
  • jasongalentejasongalente Member Posts: 1 New User
    Looking for something like this as well. Not really seeing any roleplaying to speak of on the Xbox. Then again, I can't even figure out how to type (first time playing an MMO on console), so maybe text based RP on a console ain't the best idea. Still, if one exists out there, lemme know.