test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Who New Lostmauth Had A Sweettooth when he said he wanted a meal??

We've all heard him say it hundreds of times i hope.... lol but!!! i never knew he had a sweet tooth and wanted desert! fyi if you get this flying cupcake in the intro screen you are guaranteed to get the horn of blasting artifact so now you know how to get it ;) just playing about the last part put peep out the floating cupcake!! hahahahahah seen this one while playing with the team and i had to share it with you guys here.

View My Video

Check me out on YouTube youtube.com/user/TheRealAssistMan or by googling or searing The Assist Man on YouTube.
youtube.com/user/TheRealAssistMan

Comments

• zak3056zak3056 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    That's an ioun stone belonging to someone in your group... our guild ran lostmauth the other night, with four control wizards sporting the icosahedron ioun stone, and all four of them where whirling around the dragon.
  • theassistmantheassistman Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    zak3056 wrote: »
    That's an ioun stone belonging to someone in your group... our guild ran lostmauth the other night, with four control wizards sporting the icosahedron ioun stone, and all four of them where whirling around the dragon.

no the yellow thing you see is an ioun stone im talking about the brown chocolate looking cupcake thats flying all around in front of him.
    Check me out on YouTube youtube.com/user/TheRealAssistMan or by googling or searing The Assist Man on YouTube.
    youtube.com/user/TheRealAssistMan
  • zak3056zak3056 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    ...I stand corrected. New line of dialog for lostmauth can be, "om nom nom" apparently.
  • nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Its the doohickey ;)
    Post edited by nem3sls on
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • aznly92aznly92 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Its a Doohickey, being used by a male character. It is still bugged on female characters where it does not show up.
    Source: my guildies and I own doohickeys, They are male, my character is female.
    GWF 3.5k i.Lvl 18.3k power, 15.8k Crit strike, 6.1k ArPen, 2.1k Rec, 66.5% Crit chance, 117.1% Crit Severity, Unbuffed