test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a friendly chatty guild

I am in the process of leveling and loving my Oathbound Paladin (OP :P ) and am looking for a guild I can chat and relax with when I get bored of the questing + I want to see what the new strongholds are all about.
I don't have much free time so I'm not a hard-core player, If i do log in during the day its usually an hour or two (GMT +1 2-4 PM is my "usual" time).
Currently level 24 or 25, not sure, wanting to spec into defense tree.

My other chars are a 40ish DC that I only play with a friend and a 50ish GWF that I've grown quite bored of, honestly.

TL;DR: Lvl 25ish paladin LF friendly guild in GMT+1 timezone.

Comments

• soulreaper6666soulreaper6666 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1200527/united-we-stand-guild-join-now

You could check my guild out, We are a very fresh started guild :smile: And i live in the time zone GMT + 1 too so that is nice right :wink:
  • cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    Hey Sephirotica!

I am with Guild Medieval and we are definitely a very chatty and friendly guild :) We have a mix of casual and very active players and value the person behind the keyboard more than someone's level or what gear they have.

I joined nearly a year and half ago as a casual gamer and just being part of this guild has made me enjoy the game so much more!

We are an international guild, and we have lots of EU players so you will feel right at home :)

We are very strict about our guild rules, some of our which are:

- No profanity (not even mild)
    - No exploits, cheats or hacks
    - No bullying or name calling

If you would like some more information about us, please have a read of our recruitment thread:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly

We also have a website where you can apply if you wish to join us:
    http://www.guildmedieval.com/

Lastly, you can add me ingame too (@cbnia) if you want to ask me any questions about joining.

Thanks for reading :)
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • mon2oliomon2olio Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Hi Sephirotica!

We would love to have you in Dailies and Dungeons. We are an older guild. We avoid drama like an angry gelatinous cube .

It is a good group with many members in Europe, and the U.S. We have a "help each other" mentality whether it be build advice, leveling pointers or help running quests/dungeons. We are pretty well organized and try to send out regular guild mail covering topics such as patch notes, Strong Holds objectives, and anything else that maybe important to the guild.

Check us out at our website. Dailies and Dungeons

or message us in game @snowspartandl or @mon2olio

Cheers,
    Kierk
    Post edited by mon2olio on