test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

refined Astral diamonds dissapearing

theace69theace69 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
My account has just lost over 500k refined astral diamonds, I haven't bought anything with them , made a bit, created an exchange, they have just vanished

Comments

• Options
    theace69theace69 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    the only thing I did was give 600 to the guild chest
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    600 means 600k. 1=1000 on it.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Yeah, there is no way you only gave 600 ad to the guild stronghold. It goes in thousands. I doubt that customer service can do anything as it does say this when you donate to the coffer but maybe if you politely explain the situation, they may be able to help. Not sure if they even have the ability to do so though as they would have to remove guild marks from your character and the ad from the guild coffer.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    Ouch. Over half a mill gone in one click. :(
  • Options
    flyingleonflyingleon Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    Yeah, I did something similar. Maybe make you feel better. You could donate less later if you think you donate too much.

Join the Greycloaks

Ana-GWF SM Destroyer | Farseer-CW MoF Renegade | Leon-GF SM Tactician
    Adrik Battlefate-DC DO Virtuous | Cassi Woodsheart-HR PF Trapper