test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Aren't rogues bad enough without you forcing four of them into every lobby?

majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
edited August 2015 in PvP Discussion
Matchmaking REQUIRES two rogues on each team, wtf. Seriously, pay attention, every lobby always has two rogues on each team, the only thing that breaks this is a pre-made.

Comments

• skeld11skeld11 Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    Everyone made a Rogue so they could faceroll. High population.
    GWF
    -ASYLUM-
  • mercbenz360mercbenz360 Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    skeld11 wrote: »
    Everyone made a Rogue so they could faceroll. High population.

yup basically this. Queue up a dungeon needing dps, it'll normally fill with trs. I'm actually starting to see 3 trs fairly often now.
  • mythdcmythdc Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Mod 6 you'll see less. But way more gwfs and paladins.
  • azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    if you solo , 2, or even tri q, you have a high chance of being put against two rogues and your team 2 rogues. that is because they have a lot of players who play rogues out there.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • xrollxtidexxrollxtidex Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    IF you trio que, currently, you have a very high chance of being matched against a premade troll comp of 3+ TR's + DC or 2 TR's + 2DC's. Personally, I/we have been playing less PvP since they announced Mod 6 will drop in Sept. I/we have been retooling. Our top TR's have already scrapped their characters and have made GWFs and moved all resources to their new characters.

I look forward to fighting all the TR's that made TR's this mod to troll in PvP but are too lazy to switch their character to the new OP class in the upcoming mod. Even in this mod only the true top tier TR's have gotten the better of me (Nodewhore and godlike, etc). I look forward to fighting TR's when they get a slight nerf and then I get a 20% damage buff across the board plus a 50% increase to base weapon damage.

ITF>Bull Charge>Crescendo>Anvil.. back to the campfire for you.
    Roll Tide : Guardian Fighter
    ASYLUM
  • crispyslinky07crispyslinky07 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    I think I'm still going to play a tr , I enjoy their role in pvp...overpowered or underpowered. So when the changes come you all could have fun stomping me lol.
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
  • xrollxtidexxrollxtidex Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    I think I'm still going to play a tr , I enjoy their role in pvp...overpowered or underpowered. So when the changes come you all could have fun stomping me lol.

You'll be fine Ant. The good, top tier TR's will still be very good in Mod 6 if they decide to stay as TR's.

It will be the SoD glitching, perma stun TR's that will be in trouble. TR's will require an actual brain in mod 6. There are countless TRs in PvP that think they are real good when they are simply abusing broken mechanics.
    Roll Tide : Guardian Fighter
    ASYLUM