test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No newor even(refurbished) dungeons with Mod 7?

zapoluszapolus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
I think I speak for a large part of the Neverwinter Online community when I question the non-release of New or refurbished old dungeons. I see nothing of the likes. Mod7 looks like a resource sink and pvp mod similar to Ice Wind Dale.

What if I like dungeon runs and NOT pvp or even guilds. I guess I will check back in at Mod8.

You devs really have messed this game up horribly, especially taking away the old dungeons....The name of this game is based on dungeons, live up to it! Such foolish marketing.

Comments

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    Mod 7 is specifically and intentionally guild-centric, (and was announced as such from the get-go). Mod 8 should be coming sometime this fall...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    When I came back just now I was shocked to hear that there were less dungeons in game than when I left. I'm kind of shocked and horrified that getting them all back up and running hasn't been the number one priority.
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    charononus wrote: »
    When I came back just now I was shocked to hear that there were less dungeons in game than when I left. I'm kind of shocked and horrified that getting them all back up and running hasn't been the number one priority.

I feel like I knew you. I definetly knew you. At least from the forums. What was your old profile pic?
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User

I feel like I knew you. I definetly knew you. At least from the forums. What was your old profile pic?
    mmm, man you're asking me to remember that? I dunno. But I do remember you as well.
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User

mmm, man you're asking me to remember that? I dunno. But I do remember you as well.

Good, so I'm not completely crazy. I mean, still a bit. But not completely :D
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker