test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Angry Neko Elf Looking for a home(guild)!

dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
Hello Neverwinter!!!

Angry Neko Elf reporting. Some of You might recall me from the creative section of forum, most of You probably hve no idea whatsoever on who I might be. Either way: I am one of the rare-breed beta-time players and I did lurk in the shadows all of the time gathering powers in order to complete each and every new content of the game. Although I am not an elite player for sure: I still could count as veteran.

As things stand nowadays though: I'm guild-less. Up till now there was not much reason to be in a guild and I had not much time to begin with so I've decided to play solo for over 3 months. This haves to change now though!

Well of course do not expect anyone to pick me up for no reason whatsoever so let m list few things I could offer (since my main character is Little Wood Elf Great Weapon Fighter girl by name Sylain-> it's mainly about this character)
  • Sylain's current Item Level is 2978, but I can increase it with enchant upgrade if needed. (possibly +300 considering my savings)
  • She did complete all of the single player campaigns and acquired all the boons for them.
  • Sylain also managed to best all of the epic dungeons and skirmishes up to this point including the ones changed after level cap was raised. Note: mostly while in pug teams which often raises difficulty.
  • Her Armor Enchant is Transcendent Soulforged Enchantment and her Weapon Enchant is Transcendent Plaguefire Enchantment
  • Sylain is a 'Vanguard type' Character. Which means she's sturdy enough to tank rather efficiently but still dealing formidable damage. Of course pure tank might prove more durable and some Wizards prove more damaging but she's probably one of more self-sufficient characters anyone would encounter in Neverwinter and can prove capable of 'switching roles' with others.
  • The build she represents was made with PVE mainly in mind and there it proves most efficient but she's well capable of doing PVP and tenacious as Nine Hells combined :P
09815bde602220c700e4bc9ae48cc74c1398730051_full.jpg

And more about my perks:
  • I am quite well accustomed with the game and posses 70lvl characters in all possible classes. All of them vary in item level 2000-2400 (besides Sylain which is superior). I do not mind sharing my humble knowledge
  • I am also a freelance traditional graphic artist. Last time I was in guild there was in fact a proposition I could make something in this manner for the guild but it disbanded before idea came to fruition. I do not mind making a FREE ART for guild which takes care of my character. But only if the details are well spoken. I consider some guild emblem design or such: I did receive such paid commissions in past ;)
  • I am no beggar. Having all possible booster packs, several Zen mounts and few millions AD and thousands of Zen savings: I won't beg for any more. All I am looking for is a good, polite and interesting guild to let my character continue her journey!
  • I do not exploit. In a time I did speed runs with guild but even those feel already off for me. I mostly enjoy the game in normal for-fun way, not as epic grind or competition.
634f5b517f1140a99b3dc6ff19efd7681408824691_full.jpg
"You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
"I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk

Comments

• cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    Hey there d21e4,

I really liked your post first and foremost! Fantastic artwork too, you have a real talent!

I'd like to tell you a bit about the guild that I am with and that is Guild Medieval. We are a guild of mature players, very strictly exploit free and family friendly i.e. no profanity (not even mild). We have been in Neverwinter since beta began and are a very friendly, active and helpful community. We are also a multigame guild and have a presence in other games.

We aim to be a low drama guild, there is no competition between our players and we game for fun. Our philosophy in trying to recruit new members is that we recruit friends to game with rather than a players who have a high TIL. Being a polite, courteous and friendly player is what matters to us the most :)

If you would like some more information about us, our recruitment thread is here:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly

Our website to apply for membership on (also has more information about us):
    http://www.guildmedieval.com/

You can also add me ingame if you would like to ask me any questions that you have about us. I am @cbnia.

Hope to hear from you soon!

@cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Hi cbnia!

First and foremost: thank you for a praise on my art. I'm small time freelancer so any praise is gold-worth fuel for me.

Guild You're representing looks very promising from my point of view. I took my time to read the rules and the policy of 'taking care' of new and low rank members along with overall ideology of playing games as they 'should be played' seems very much along my own views on Neverwinter and gaming overall. Also You seem to already be a host to some interesting people I might engage with in a friendly competition (or collaboration?) on more than purely in-game related content it seems ;) (indeed I mean neoyoshi for example )

Also your ultra fast reaction says something about activity involved :D

After lecture of your rules I've decided to apply under the nick of Sylain. It's my main character and for at least now I would like to join solely with her. Given that she's my only around 3k IL character: she's the one who might be most of use for guild in turmoil of a new content ;)

If chance will be given and I'll find more time later on I possibly plan joining in with my alts.

Over all thank You and...
    7aff84dee03930059a778363eccdf7591408824667_full.jpg
    ... have some mead :)

"You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Hey d21e4, yes you and neoyoshi would definitely have some interests in common :smile:

Thank you so much for applying and for the very generous gift of some mead too! :D
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • hiperion16hiperion16 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Hiya Sylain!!

Gotta say I absolutely LOVE your artwork,it is fantastic.While I am a bit sad i didn't get to make a pitch about my guild I am glad you found one you are happy with and a decent one at that(was asleep when you posted this..DAMN YOU INSOMNIA :s ).Would like if I could add you as a friend,knowledgeable players are always a good thing,no matter the item level.Hit me up at my forum name @hiperion16 ingame if you can,would love to get better acquainted.

P.S. Do you do color drawings ;o ........would like a copy of your pic in color,it's really cute @_@
  • dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    Nice to meet You hiperion :)

I would happily add You to friend list. It's undoubtedly good to know as many people with valuable information as possible. Also thanks for praises and no worries. It's not said yet how the overall big picture would look like. I imagine that least it would be possible that I'll be free from time to time to run some dungeons and alike outside guild. So as long as we keep in touch ^_^
    hiperion16 wrote: »
    P.S. Do you do color drawings ;o ........would like a copy of your pic in color,it's really cute @_@

I do, and those were meant to be colored loooong ago. All inked linearts I've used here were present on my old topic in their previous pencil version. I o color either traditionally (pencils) or digitally. Guess this case I'll try 1st option.

Overall problem is that it's time of conventions and summer paid commissions and I barely find time for my own projects (such as this one) *sigh*. I'll be sure to color those ASAP though.

Do not get startled if I send You PM linking to my new art topic once this happens ;)