test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Battle field Scavenger/Profound sets

knygisknygis Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hello all,

I have just recently decided to come back to play NW and I noticed that the PVP sets have changed. Unless I am completely blind and I'm not looking around well enough. But I havent been able to find the Battlefield Scavenger set or the Profound sets that are upgraded from the Skulker sets.

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    You don't use those anymore. Upto lv65 look in the auction house and acquire blue tenacity gear appropriate to your level. Once you reach lv65, one of the vendors in Trade and Blades sell lv65 blue Battlefield gear, which is straight up the best PvP gear upto lv70.

If you look around you'll see that they still sell the Profound-grade gear, but you'll notice it has lost the set-item effects. Also, these Profound gear gives you the most tenacity before lv70 gear, but they don't add any HP bonuses at all, so if you use Profound gear, you'll be walking around 30k~40k HP, when everyone else between lv60~69 are walking around 60k HP. You can find other types of gear as well in the Trade of Blades, but all of them are devoid of tenacity and gives little to no HP bonis, thus useless in PvP.

Once you get to lv70 there's the tier1 Grim-grade gear, and the tier2 Burning-grade gear. There's also a tier3 Elemental Burning gear as well, but these aren't sold in trade and blades. The difference in stats are less than 100 apart between those tiers, while the cost difference is huge. Grim gear takes 1~3 pieces of seals of victory, while Burning gear takes 4~7 per piece. So I would suggest you don't collect up the seals to go directly from lv65 Battlefield gear to Burning gear, because the difference in performance is huge. It will take like a month to get all the Burning gear, while only a week or so in getting all the Grim gear.

So upgrade to Grim gear as soon as possible, and then leisurely collect seals for Burning.

Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'

Answers

• knygisknygis Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thank you so much for the answer, I was just wondering about the gears since I do a lot of PVE (solo usually) and am more stealth based and I liked the additional stealth and dmg from stealth bonuses that the previous sets offered. But I will definitely start saving up for the gears!
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Perfect answer kweassa.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance