test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Really weird queue bug

zemnodzemnod Member Posts: 31 Arc User
I'm going to keep this short, so a couple minutes ago me and a guildy started a party to do our daily pvp quest. We queued, and the thing popped up, everyone accepted. After the loading screen, my guildmate was gone? I got in with completely different people and he stayed in PE.. So yeah, there you have another thing to solve...
Petrichor DC - Ailora GWF - Zemnod TR - Petrisalt HR - Vailana CW - Seline OP
<Saints of Hope>

Comments

• benskix2benskix2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 674 Arc User
    That's been going on since beta I think, it's actually pretty common, common enough that whenever I queue with someone I make sure and ask them if they got the queue pop before hitting accept.
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Did you party up AFTER you entered the queue?​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • zemnodzemnod Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I don't remember, I disconnected a couple times so we had to restart the party. Even if we did, normally he should see the queue too right, or is that a "thing"?
    Petrichor DC - Ailora GWF - Zemnod TR - Petrisalt HR - Vailana CW - Seline OP
    <Saints of Hope>
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    If you dc'd before the queue popped... it made him the leader of the party. You getting dc'd would have removed you from the queue.

There are times when I have entered a skirmish with my guildies... and it did not op for all of us. The same thing has happened with us when we attempted to enter queues for GG and a DD.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    I have experienced a few times, after I accepted the pop, if I continue to travel to other zones, while at loading screen, if the PvP's loading kicks in half way, then I would either get Disconnected or Reached the destination while in PvP party but NOT in the PvP game.

A simple advise is, do not travel anywhere that involves loading the screen after you accepted the pop... not sure if this is your case, but this is one that occurred to me a few times, so I stopped doing it :)

icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)