test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No longer able to play : Xbox One

adwelphinehasadwelphinehas Member Posts: 39 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
This problem began with me turning off my xbox and moving it to another TV.

When I loaded up the game it said "Neverwinter needed an update, but there was a problem" and to check my net connection. The net connection was ran by the xbox and came back fine and I even have an open NAT as well.

I have tried various clear cache methods as well as hard resets (only thing I havent tried is bringing entire xbox to factory defaults).

Giving up on fix attempts, I uninstalled the game and even wiped my local game saves and have also bypassed any and all routers with a direct Ethernet connection to my working internet connection.

When it was done reinstalling, I now have the "Play" button greyed out. I have tried also the swap to different profile fix based on searches for this problem.

The maintenance scheduled for today doesn't begin till 10am EST (7am PST as posted) and its not even 9:30am EST yet.

This problem began over 3-4 hours ago and well before the scheduled maintenance.

Please help. Any suggestions at this point I will try.

Comments

• Options
    mrdevyymrdevyy Member Posts: 3 New User
    Same here it will not update and i even go to go on youtube and and it loads saying neverwinter needs an update i keep on clicking on youtube an it loaded the game and says this console was unable to retrieve a security token please try again later?

i have done all basic troubleshooting and it will not update my connection is fine i can update other games(Call of duty)
    Please fix this ASAP
    I Have no idea what to do i wont do anything..