test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone else unable to update Neverwinter?

13»

Comments

• razalkunnrazalkunn Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    Server is doon.
  • wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    spyg0at wrote: »
    There was the regularly scheduled server maintenance at 7am PST today. they then ran into a problem with MS, which has delayed everything and caused the update error. If any of you bothered to look at NW's twitter feed or ARC's web page, you would be apprised of the situation already and wouldn't be doing unnecessary "fixes" like deleting and reinstalling the game.

You are 100% incorrect this issue started several hours before the maintenance and has nothing to do with Microsoft it's PWE's issue. Get that PWE stick out of your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and pay attention.

• mrmeat1966mrmeat1966 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    i was playing NW @ 11am uk time when it booted me out and has refused to update ever since,this was 4hrs b4 any maint was due. Game struggling to cope wiv present content,hope the september add-ons dont break the camels back
  • bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    I'm stuck as well.
  • vashtaner4davashtaner4da Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I do find it rather humorous that, this has been put on Microsoft. Anytime something is wrong they put it on their service alert page. Microsoft likes to ease support traffic.
  • freshtuhhdeaffreshtuhhdeaf Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    'Neverworking'
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    It's not Microsoft. I did a 3GB update on Call of Duty today AND Microsoft have denied it being their fault. Given Cryptics great track record for maintenance you can figure the rest out yourselves.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • dmikkelsendmikkelsen Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Still not working, connection to server has timed out, everytime. Nobody on friends list playing either. Other thread is closed, so I guess its fixed, not.
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    armadeonx wrote: »
    It's not Microsoft. I did a 3GB update on Call of Duty today AND Microsoft have denied it being their fault. Given Cryptics great track record for maintenance you can figure the rest out yourselves.

Exactly so, this was not an MS issue, everything from COD to Amazon Prime was updating flawlessly during this, its a bit low to try and and shift the blame imho!