test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do Linu's favors carry over from Mod 5 to 6?

thornbr1ngerthornbr1nger Member Posts: 65 Arc User
I'm currently on the xbox1 atm but looking
towards the future. I'm a TR and sitting on 15 favors atm. I have my offhand already and
Looking to buy a cloak. Imperial Dragon
would probably be best now, but Black Ice for Mod 6 would be better because of the Arm Pen rework. Eventually it would be a moot point cause I'd want Lostmauth set I understand. So basically what I'm asking is should I just get Imp Dragon now (ever so slight recovery increase) and bank favors for hoard necklace
upon release, or get Black Ice to future proof (until I get new favors upon mod 6 release etc). Third option is to do 4th and 5th boons and continue to wear personalized necklace until mod 6. Thanks for any input.

Answers

• Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Yes... all campaign currency transfers over to any future mods. My suggestions is this... do not grow attached to any of your t2 or Black Ice gear.

The only thing that will be usable in M6 is the BI gear... which is a 116 iL/item. That will be gone soon though due to the lack of HP need and the HP that the gear gives.

As a TR Lostmauth set is best for a TR... but the stats are different. Get as many boons as you can before M6... and the Personalized items, rings especially are better than the drops. That is unless you have the Lostmauth necklace.

My suggestion is this... hold on to your Linu... because the Eternal gear, which is adjustable to level, will take you to 70. You will need 60 Linu to get the full set and all of the other currency in ToD. Also... hold on to as much of your glory, seals and grym coins as possible. You will need them.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    thornbr1ngerthornbr1nger Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    You buy the eternal gear with linus? I saw somewhere it was 60 fallen dragon fangs and 200 coins for the set? Thanks again for taking the time to give feedback.
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    My bad... you are right. It has been such a long and painful journey... lol.

Wait to buy the necklace, AFTER, M6 hits. All artis go from a max level of 60 to a max level of 70. So if you buy the cloak now...it is essentially a waste... if you buy any arti before M6 you will end up feeding it to the new artifacts. Tht will cost you some of the RP that you put into it.

Keep earning the currencies... as long as the release of M6 is in the next couple of months. If I had more time to farm currencies and glory... I would have used it. But seeing that I started playing on PC at the beginning of March... that was going to be a handicap.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance